Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/zVWO0Mx21-I?si=uVsFbTqOP_eEMkTa

Here's another great example of heavy engineering CAPEX item very few countries have the expertise & experience in mfg , in the way it is done. It's called a TANKAR. Here's a detailed promo on the TANKAR mfg process.

Paxtan is ofcourse one of those fortunate countries with a dedicated industry in this sector which no doubt brings in FOREX by the millions .

Going ahead it is these industries which will contribute to lessening Paxtan's foreign debt.

Alhamdulillah !

I will be very happy to see them touching 350 million mark in population numbers. Ask them to breed like pigs until they touch that number. It will be fun watching when millions will be draining the resources left and right, while Porkistan still in begging mode.
Then we'd have pole vaulters on both of our borders. Beware of what you wish for .

Russia actually bought the idea. However the plan did not work out. Russians underestimated India's influence over Afghanistan. Their assessment was that India had lost it's footing in Afghanistan after the fall of the Ghani government and the withdrawal of the NATO forces.

India-Taliban-Iran troika came out of syllabus. :wink:

What do they expect when the only bikes they make and sell in 2024 were the ones used to be sold 50 years ago?
1721635422085.png

Reminds me of this comment :lol:
1721635721729.png

Problem aren't fencejumpers but a coward government governing us.
Even if the GoI acts in the manner we expect them to , does anyone here guarantee the MiLawdas won't go out of their way to impose their version of liberalism ? Have we forgotten what their decision was w.r.t the GoI's decision to deport the Rohingyas ?

They are already 250 million. What difference does it make if they are another 100 million? Our borders with Porkistan is far more secure. They can't jump the fence like in the East.
Frankly there are no pressures on the IB between India & Paxtan up until J&K which is the reason you're making this statement.

Till date the Rann of Kutch is used by Biharis in Bangladesh who've not been granted Bangladeshi citizenship to enter Paxtan. J.P. Dutta even made a movie on this titled Refugee which was Abhishek Bachchan's debut movie. Granted the people going across are miniscule but those same paths bring in Hindu refugees escaping Tharparkar into India .

Finally the journey from 350m to 500m is quicker than from 250m to 500m . Do also remember when partition happened the peacefuls were < 27% of the total population. Today they're 250m in Paxtan + 250m in India + 160m in Bangladesh vs 1 billion H.

From 27% they now comprise 37% of the total population of the sub continent , give or take. Let's not underestimate them.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/r3gsm8QZicI?si=QsV54ruRdriMgeT8

Another gem of industrial mfg from our favourite country - Paxtan . This time it's GARARI mfg .

The last time I saw this kind of mfg on a milling machine using a "garari "cutter was when I was in my engineering college in the early 2000s which even then was outdated.

Even if the GoI acts in the manner we expect them to , does anyone here guarantee the MiLawdas won't go out of their way to impose their version of liberalism ? Have we forgotten what their decision was w.r.t the GoI's decision to deport the Rohingyas ?
ee lo ji😝....humara "supreme khotiya" kabhi disappoint nhi krta. inko bade crimes ke millions files ko solve krna ka time nhi, but peaceful community ke against rule bane to turant action me aa jaate hai😂. or ye moina mitra ka vosada😉 ko pakka, bhut se kati lunni 🍌🍌 walo ne maar ke failaya hai. apne maliko ko bachane aa jaate hai in jese sarami. 😂

View: https://youtu.be/PU-CVCoHnXE?si=Ma-FhnOrbGNCzCqI

They are already 250 million. What difference does it make if they are another 100 million? Our borders with Porkistan is far more secure. They can't jump the fence like in the East.
lol...pakistani who can penetrate in goat, donkey nd dolphin😳 etc..do u think they cant penetrate in our border??...even some previous post, there was a video of one pakistani, who was penetrating his 🍌in cars silencer🥶.
only octopus can defeat pakistani/bangladeshi/indian malecchas in penetration matters. 😝

What is needed to prevent Pakis from crossing the border is to be extremely brutal with them. Torture, mutilate and kill any Paki that jumps the fence, hang their mutilated corpses from poles, trees, buildings, etc as warning. The tendency to jump fence will mostly stop. You'll need to continue doing it though.

People will have to form militia groups and take things into their own hands. We can't really rely on the government to do it for us. It's like when every time Sulleh riot, Hindus online complain to Modiji and the Indian government and plead for protection. Don't expect the government to protect you. Do it yourself, keep weapons in your homes and be ready. If you are afraid of keeping weapons in your house because of muh ahimsa, you are weak. No Modi or Amit Shah will save you if that's the case, just like in West Bengal.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back