Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Fakhar Zaman got Fakhed.

Global Hunger Index does not measure hunger, malnutrition or food security LOL.

It's a "survey" of "opinions" of a few 10s to 100 people from every country. More negative perception that group gives, lower the country ranks. It's a nutjob tool, raked up for political rows across world to shadow actual data (since public image of any government would be, "most negative is true")

and there is a reason why Government of India officially mocked it. Only an incompetent fool with lack of an iota of knowledge would believe that India has more hunger or malnutrition or food insecurity than states like Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Ukraine, Syria or Nepal.

PS, huger and food availability is actually measured through Global Food Security Index where India and it's all neighbours rank fairly reflecting their on ground situation too.

Ironically, how successfully global misinformation networks work. Where nobody knows about GFSI but masses GHI is seen as a gospel for well being. We indeed have reached post truth era of politics.

Press is a too powerful tool. It can make masses overthrow any statesman and make kleptocrats Gods overnight.

Highly intelligent beings in Twitter/Reddit does not even open the Hunger Index website and see the methodology lol.

Coupta ji from Print will whine for 30 mins in various fashion of calling this bullshit in first minute itself.

1000045945.png1000045952.png

These Chootyas don't have foreign reserve, don't have money to pay salaries... Have distant dream to extract oil..
China will be involved with a free investment plan, siphon off Dehatis dry & Bhikaris will be Bheekmange till it last.

View attachment 8694View attachment 8695

These Chootyas don't have foreign reserve, don't have money to pay salaries... Have distant dream to extract oil..
China will be involved with a free investment plan, siphon off Dehatis dry & Bhikaris will be Bheekmange till it last.
It's the 786th time a "large petroleum reserves" discovery has transformed their economy :lol:

What? They got tired of digging the trillion dollar resources from Balochistan? Havent I have seen this news a few years back with the continental shelf argument being presented in some internal court?

Global Hunger Index does not measure hunger, malnutrition or food security LOL.

It's a "survey" of "opinions" of a few 10s to 100 people from every country. More negative perception that group gives, lower the country ranks. It's a nutjob tool, raked up for political rows across world to shadow actual data (since public image of any government would be, "most negative is true")

and there is a reason why Government of India officially mocked it. Only an incompetent fool with lack of an iota of knowledge would believe that India has more hunger or malnutrition or food insecurity than states like Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Ukraine, Syria or Nepal.

PS, huger and food availability is actually measured through Global Food Security Index where India and it's all neighbours rank fairly reflecting their on ground situation too.

Ironically, how successfully global misinformation networks work. Where nobody knows about GFSI but masses GHI is seen as a gospel for well being. We indeed have reached post truth era of politics.

Press is a too powerful tool. It can make masses overthrow any statesman and make kleptocrats Gods overnight.
"no...this is not possible. ye sunne se pehle mujhe maut kyu nhi aa gayi😂. do u know more than our "south asian biggest exfart"? u r totally talking opposite about hunger index. in south asia we only support our desi german chora" ----- from typical pakistani/bangladeshi/nepali/indian (librandu + muzzi + sicular + left + naxal) proud south asian youtube viewer😝.
dhruv-rathee-namaskar-dosto.gif

Last edited:
What? They got tired of digging the trillion dollar resources from Balochistan? Havent I have seen this news a few years back with the continental shelf argument being presented in some internal court?
no...they r first planning to dig 1 trillion dollar approx "supposed" afganistan resources 😂. afterall afganistan is backyard of pakistan nd umma brotherhood. just like pakistan teach afgani how to play cricket, they will teach them how to dig nd use their resources.

They have this Reko Diq Mine with huge copper and gold reserves, but they have no money to finance this and hence they are trying to get external investors, who are asking huge share of the reserves themselves. In the end, the investors will loot them dry. The same thing will happen to this.

I want to make an important announcement here.

After months of exploration, I have hit a jackpot. My 1 acre of land in my native village has discovered $1 Trillion worth of Oil and Gas. All reports confirm the same. In order to extract this Oil and Gas I need some $10 billion. Please let me know how many of you can lend me this money. You will get 10 times what you put in.

I want to make an important announcement here.

After months of exploration, I have hit a jackpot. My 1 acre of land in my native village has discovered $1 Trillion worth of Oil and Gas. All reports confirm the same. In order to extract this Oil and Gas I need some $10 billion. Please let me know how many of you can lend me this money. You will get 10 times what you put in.
Is this Shahbaz Sharif's alt ID?

Do we have a thread dedicated to idiotic musings from Iran?

Hilarious stuff! Either way, we got the gold so not complaining.:cmegusta:

Makes it 29 (7 gold, 9 silver, 13 bronze). Our best medal haul ever.

Do we have a thread dedicated to idiotic musings from Iran?

Hilarious stuff! Either way, we got the gold so not complaining.:cmegusta:

Makes it 29 (7 gold, 9 silver, 13 bronze). Our best medal haul ever.

Wait till he gets Khap medal in Iran and congress party ticket.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back