Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Wrong, Indians are the world's whipping boy thanks to certain forces pushing those bobs and vagene, street shitter, country of rape, cow piss drinker etc etc etc memes
Hence you have an assortment of nationalities shitting on Indians unprovoked because it is "cool" and has no consequences.

No consequences until e-Hindutvadis come and lynch, gangrape, bulldoze your mlecch ass online that is :cmegusta:

It is not Indians picking up fights with each other, it is everyone else fucking around and finding out online.
Bruh I agree that r@pe, thirsty dms are very much exaggerated as you can counter them with data facts & criticise their hypocritical assessments but hygiene & city planning sucks in India. You can't draw parallels unprovoked. There are never ending materials on India specifically in this segment. They will pull you down to their levels & dehumanise you. It doesn't matter what your per capita is or what cozy locality you belong to. They're not there for logic. They know well how shit they themselves are. They belong to barren lands where cities are hardly a thing.
It's like a never ending fight. Agree that Indians are countering them hard but Mullahs & all these South asians deliberately tag India to wash away their crimes as we more or less look the same. It's easy to divert their crimes & nonsense while white people do it to farm engagements. Both are unnatural allies.

Now if only Zaid Hamid would say something stupid and would be offed by Mossad. If Mossad off Zaid Hamid and LeT's founder, Hafiz Saeed, and Israel bomb Pakistan's nuclear facilities into oblivion, India would be Israel's forever friend more so than Russia.
Few days back fellow membrans applauded me for watching too much hollywood movies.

I agree that it was uncalled for but my point remains that they think too highly of themselves. And it's not that these guys don't poke India randomly everyday anyways. They'll still do it because of their SM smol willie syndrome.
It's meaningless bruh. Countering/picking fights with Gorey, Porks, Kangloos is okay but picking fights with those sand eaters is a waste of time. By fighting then we are giving them platforms. They're irrelevant people.

It's meaningless bruh. Countering/picking fights with Gorey, Porks, Kangloos is okay but picking fights with those sand eaters is a waste of time. By fighting then we are giving them platforms. They're irrelevant people.
I would also recommend everyone to lean off Twitter. The platform has become purely about pushing as much rage bait to garner traffic. Vast majority of big accounts are pretty racist and alt right. Arguing on Twitter is amongst the worst investments of time I can imagine. Delete that for your own peace of mind.

I would also recommend everyone to lean off Twitter. The platform has become purely about pushing as much rage bait to garner traffic. Vast majority of big accounts are pretty racist and alt right. Arguing on Twitter is amongst the worst investments of time I can imagine. Delete that for your own peace of mind.
Couldn't agree more

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back