Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

View: https://youtu.be/7LlkcStY4tk?si=Rv8atKQZPNjVSAFz

Panel discussion analysing Zakir Naik's visit to Paxtan. At 12:15 min mark one of the participants calls out his command over the Urdu language calling it tapori Urdu.

At around 31:00 min mark one of the participants ruing Naik's invitation remenisces how Paxtan has a tradition of inviting such samples as state guests where in Yahya Khan's rule there was an international sensation when an Indonesian woman claimed her child which she was pregnant with could call out the azaan from inside her womb.

As expected she was invited to Paxtan & gave a demonstration of the same in a mosque wherein the pulpit she asked the muezzin to move aside , spread her legs apart & lo & behold the azaan was playing. Long story short it was discovered later on she carried a tape recorder concealed on her person.

Lots of hidden gems in this low key program where all the participants wryly discuss the depths to which Paxtan society has fallen.

Caution : your command over the Urdu language ought to be good nor just decent in order to understand the discussion & get the humour and more importantly it's 50 min long ending abruptly in what seems to be part 1 of a 2 part program.

Enjoy !

Ahh, the linguistic form of "Turkic, Persian, Arabic and Pashtoon ancestry"

View: https://youtu.be/7LlkcStY4tk?si=Rv8atKQZPNjVSAFz

Panel discussion analysing Zakir Naik's visit to Paxtan. At 12:15 min mark one of the participants calls out his command over the Urdu language calling it tapori Urdu.

At around 31:00 min mark one of the participants ruing Naik's invitation remenisces how Paxtan has a tradition of inviting such samples as state guests where in Yahya Khan's rule there was an international sensation when an Indonesian woman claimed her child which she was pregnant with could call out the azaan from inside her womb.

As expected she was invited to Paxtan & gave a demonstration of the same in a mosque wherein the pulpit she asked the muezzin to move aside , spread her legs apart & lo & behold the azaan was playing. Long story short it was discovered later on she carried a tape recorder concealed on her person.

Lots of hidden gems in this low key program where all the participants wryly discuss the depths to which Paxtan society has fallen.

Caution : your command over the Urdu language ought to be good nor just decent in order to understand the discussion & get the humour and more importantly it's 50 min long ending abruptly in what seems to be part 1 of a 2 part program.

Enjoy !

Porkistan is not the only one

Porkistan is not the only one

Yes it's the same woman who was invited to Paxtan. I wrote as much in the post stating she was an Indonesian woman who was invited to Paxtan during Yahya Khan's dictatorship.

Ahh, the linguistic form of "Turkic, Persian, Arabic and Pashtoon ancestry"
Have you heard bakrixhod speaking in "Urdu ?"He sounds like a Tapori from Dongri not even like a compounder. He could as well speak in Hindi but he can't except if it's Bombay hindi that too Dongri style - aayenga jaayenga , aisaich , haloo haloo , etc

If Paxtan sells it to Iran , US will phuck Paxtan's happiness. China's smartly put Paxtan in charge of sales while it makes the entire FA. Any opprobrium for its failures , it'd go to Paxtan's account.

At the same time in cases like this , it can drive a wedge between Islamabad & Washington if the former agrees to the sale.

Frankly I have my doubts , this is genuine news to begin with .

i used to ask a question to paki members, how many wars have happened in the british or mughal period in the current geographical territory of pakiland, where muslims went to war against anybody.

mostly answer never came, but one guy gave a name after a gap of a month or so, apparently some guy went against akbar, and @FalconSlayers later confirmed that whole episode is an urban legend pakjabis tell themselves.

so that question is still open for me.
even you can't name any big muslim freedom fighters that were using force against brits. rani lakshmi bai , bhagat singh , chadrashekhar azad , mangal pandey. none from the "marshall" race

Have you heard bakrixhod speaking in "Urdu ?"He sounds like a Tapori from Dongri not even like a compounder. He could as well speak in Hindi but he can't except if it's Bombay hindi that too Dongri style - aayenga jaayenga , aisaich , haloo haloo , etc

Whatever Zakir Nalaik speaks is def not Erdoo.
It is tapori.

My reference was to your Paki discussion, I know that Piggies love to use imported Persian and Arabic words to (((clean up))) Erdoo of kaffir influences.

Much as they try to LARP as imported conquerors

but kya kare

same DNA :troll:

View: https://x.com/SprinterFamily/status/1816504602994340157

This has been reported before. I like how USA gave the IMF loan to pakis
and now pakis will fck them over like always .LOL

Seems like fake nyooz spread by Shia Packies showing the dostana between their Abbu Mulq and their own Mulq

US ke tukdo pe palte hai ye Paki, as if they'll offend Uncle Sam this way

Lol, I knew who Zakir naik was but had never heard him talk. His recent pakistani visit was the 1st time I watched his video and couldn't help but laugh after hearing 1-2 sentences of his. The only thing that came to my mind was "ye chutiya kurla se hai kya ?"

even you can't name any big muslim freedom fighters that were using force against brits. rani lakshmi bai , bhagat singh , chadrashekhar azad , mangal pandey. none from the "marshall" race

big or small is relative, glorification happens post facto depending on which side wins. that post was not necessarily freedom movement, time frame can include pre 1857 too.

off top of my head...

there was a paligar called turram khan, with about 500 fighters he went against a brit governor type called patrick something who was under protection of hyderabad nizam. khan lost, and his body was hung at palace gates as a message. not freedom movement related.

begum harzat mahal of oudh(i think), she was part 1857 first war of independence.

there will be plenty of anglo-muslim wars, point was they will be everywhere except current day pakjab territory.

Last edited:
If Paxtan sells it to Iran , US will phuck Paxtan's happiness. China's smartly put Paxtan in charge of sales while it makes the entire FA. Any opprobrium for its failures , it'd go to Paxtan's account.

At the same time in cases like this , it can drive a wedge between Islamabad & Washington if the former agrees to the sale.

These are all pushed by some of the most retarded accounts on twitter. Pakistan has its own differences against Iran, and their economy will completely melt down with US sanctions. Also, gernails love settling in west after retirement, that will be gone too.

This is the most deranged news I have seen for a while- Iran accepting Not-So-Friend Pakistani Jets with Enemy Turkey's Sub-Systems. Its like basic common-sense it absent in the peddler who wrote this.

Seems like fake nyooz spread by Shia Packies showing the dostana between their Abbu Mulq and their own Mulq

US ke tukdo pe palte hai ye Paki, as if they'll offend Uncle Sam this way
Being Pakistani itself is a skill anyways.

View: https://twitter.com/mrx1618/status/1816689759399346504

Nonetheless, it's definitely a fake news. Seasonally such news comes & dies out. That's the life cycle of Pakistan. Nigeria, Argentina, now Iran. Eventually no one will but it. A country that sustains on Western military aid doesn't have balls to stand up against the West. IMF will f**k them up badly.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back