Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pakistan/comments/1g3aj1z/official_statement_from_the_pgc_regarding_the/

these pakroaches were trying to add fuel to fire for kolkata doctor case everywhere coz that happened in india now they have officially closed a r@pe case as false. this shows the difference between the two countries one is happy in others misery and treats their women worse than their goats.

Its false as per Hudood law

Since there was no 4 pious muslim male witnessses.

Hudud Ordinances

This led non-existent rape convictions

Rape in Pakistan: Women continue to feel insecure amid insignificant conviction rate

The survey, conducted by SAMAA TV’s Investigation Unit (SIU) based on data collected from the Punjab province’s home department and the Ministry of Human Rights, also found that the conviction rate in the country stood at a dismal 0.2 percent.

Pashtoons giving 60 day ultimatum to Daalkhor Darpok Pakjabis.

Let's see... there are 7 crore Pashtoons and they can easily run down Pakjabis.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIyWFxHfJQ8

pashtoon ho ya punjabi....inke army ke aage kisi pakistani ki nhi chalti. ye apno ki hi MC/BC krne ke shaukeen hote hai...they r real life BC. meanwhile whites r real life MC+BC. nd i m 100% sure ye dono word inhone hi banaye hai.
😂😝.
images.jpeg

Last edited:
Can anyone provide me with the chronology of Paki F-16 deliveries( as in when the jets were delivered to Paki soil )

Supposedly they purchased in 1983 but the burgers then embargoed the actual delivery of the jets because of paki nuke tests, in 2005 paki ordered more F16 and there were delivered.

So between 80s to 2005 how many F16s did they have?

Can anyone provide me with the chronology of Paki F-16 deliveries( as in when the jets were delivered to Paki soil )

Supposedly they purchased in 1983 but the burgers then embargoed the actual delivery of the jets because of paki nuke tests, in 2005 paki ordered more F16 and there were delivered.

So between 80s to 2005 how many F16s did they have?
They got around 82 jets and 10 have crashed.
While pakistan later ordered again the muricans denied the deliveries and usaf inducted them in service. I think that number was around 25

Green areas are the filthiest and most ill maintained in the nation, except maybe the al-Gerelam greens.

I guess since the Green's entire thing is basically blaming the infidel for all their troubles and having 0 personal or social responsibility, that is the cause of all (((their areas))) looking like a pig sty.

If the lack of civic sense of the people of Bharat is a small bonfire.
Converting to the green is basically dumping 5kgs of ghee into it

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back