Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

View attachment 10827

> Now I know why they are ahead of India in Happiness Index!

I guess Pakis keep proving to me over and over again why they are inbred vermin with no brain to show for. Forget about GDP to debt ratio for this argument. Because nature of debt of both countries are not the same.

With respect to their country, most of their loans are availed by Government of Pakistan. This puts the onus of repaying in the hands of the government. And most of their external debt is denominated in foreign currency like Dollar or Euros. With respect to India, 31.5% of the debt is denominated in INR which is in our own currency. So only 70% of the loan is denominated in Dollar, Yen, and Euro. Now the most important point is big Indian companies who borrow money in foreign currency also gets added to this debt pile. There are lot of Indians companies who have borrowed money from abroad. This includes both financial and non financial institutions. If they fail to repay to loan it has no effect on the GoI.

Screenshot 2024-09-30 182647.jpg

B component of the above loan has no bearing on the government or the country. It is left individual institutions to deal with their loans. Anil Ambani defaulted on foreign loans, did this have any effect on Indian economy? GoI as stated above only owes around $150 billion as of today. A component of the loan is what matters.

They're having hard time against the Ukraine & it's not even a full scale war. Imagine a full scale war happening. They don't even have a big economy to sustain a war. Their only bet is China. India Paltu Khan hai. India pe koi bhadosa nhi kar sakta. Russia will be doomed.
NATO & America combined can decimate Russia & China both in a full scale conventional war.
do u think conventional war reamin conventional, if other world power directly involve in russia nd ukraine war?? i dont think any one want some russian nuclear bombs landing in their land out of 6000+ nuclear bombs. russia dont need china etc in full scale war, they need china for proxy nd small scale war. where economy nd resources r in stake. In full scale war no one going to care about their economy, environment etc.
i dont think any country believe that india will come for their direct help, coz india dont think any one will come for its direct help also. so its fair deal😂.

Does DJI have a monopoly in drone market for civilians cause I havent heard of another popular brand and that should be concerning.

Yes. Currently they are pretty much dominating the market. Apart from drones, they are also in the business of Action cameras and gimbals.

I guess Pakis keep proving to me over and over again why they are inbred vermin with no brain to show for. Forget about GDP to debt ratio for this argument. Because nature of debt of both countries are not the same.

With respect to their country, most of their loans are availed by Government of Pakistan. This puts the onus of repaying in the hands of the government. And most of their external debt is denominated in foreign currency like Dollar or Euros. With respect to India, 31.5% of the debt is denominated in INR which is in our own currency. So only 70% of the loan is denominated in Dollar, Yen, and Euro. Now the most important point is big Indian companies who borrow money in foreign currency also gets added to this debt pile. There are lot of Indians companies who have borrowed money from abroad. This includes both financial and non financial institutions. If they fail to repay to loan it has no effect on the GoI.

View attachment 10830

B component of the above loan has no bearing on the government or the country. It is left individual institutions to deal with their loans. Anil Ambani defaulted on foreign loans, did this have any effect on Indian economy? GoI as stated above only owes around $150 billion as of today. A component of the loan is what matters.

No Pakistanis ever attain an mental state to understand the above point.

Islamists have finite sources of happiness so they create their own out of thin air. I can already smell "haha pajeet, piss poop, cow, shown place by putin, endia" and 4cuck memes in comments and quotes :lol: What a primitive bunch of savage illiterates

View attachment 10720

They have their drug of Mazhub, they do not need to use any other substances or "invent" anything else.
Everything flows from Mazhub, per their book they are guaranteed to be "superior" to the infidel.

There are very rare occasions where you can demoralize and break a deeni, like the recent Eid al-Beepr the yahoods celebrated in Lebanon, otherwise they high on their own supply.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back