Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

This is an inside job. Someone tipped off the BLA. A strong message delivered to the Chinese and the Americans: Keep your paws off Balochistan.
It seems CIA really wants Chinese to lay off Balochistan. One can't deny RAA ki Saazish either. Also Mossad may be there too since Hamas was trained by LeT & supported by Fauji Foundation.

Last edited:
25% of karachi's population is pashtun, estimated to be around 50 lakhs atleast.

I have seen Karl Rock vlogs and even POK has been extensively pashtunified. I think in future demography changes will happen in paki punjab as well.

Both are by design, they resettled Afghand rebugees in Karachi on purpose to counter the muscular Muhajjirs and their political parties there.

They once again shoved the Pukethoons into PoK because the native tribes there are majority Shia, unlike our donkeys who let Kargil become an Iranian town, piggy fauj is smart so they can't let such a heretical demography prevail.

but like if 5 KP families are resettled in the Valley it is LITERALLY GENOCIDE YA OLA!

Both are by design, they resettled Afghand rebugees in Karachi on purpose to counter the muscular Muhajjirs and their political parties there.

They once again shoved the Pukethoons into PoK because the native tribes there are majority Shia, unlike our donkeys who let Kargil become an Iranian town, piggy fauj is smart so they can't let such a heretical demography prevail.

but like if 5 KP families are resettled in the Valley it is LITERALLY GENOCIDE YA OLA!

View: https://x.com/ConflictMoniter/status/1843209248328630507

Keep your eyes on this. This is likely to be an important event.

I forgot to mention that Pukethoons have also been planted in Baluchistan to force demography change.
Whoever is doing this is will be a true master stroke if the Pakthans are set against the Pakjabi elites like they do with certain "Dharmic Bros" here.

I forgot to mention that Pukethoons have also been planted in Baluchistan to force demography change.
Whoever is doing this is will be a true master stroke if the Pakthans are set against the Pakjabi elites like they do with certain "Dharmic Bros" here.
Multiple YouTube videos by Paki food and traveller bloggers around many Punjabis and Mujahirs dominated cities where they can be heard saying:
"Ek jamane mai yahan kuch Pashtun bahiyo ko basaya gya tha!
Ab to Yahan har jagah Pashtun hi nazar aa rahe hain"

Translation: Pashtuns were settles in this area some years/decade back, now there are in majority in whole area!

In one of the recent video by Jai Tabarak from his channel Street Food PK, he said the same thing like - "Pashtuns came to this area like 10-15 years back now everywhere the shops are of Pashtuns and offering Pashtun food"

They are battling a Demographic change of their own these days!

Pashtuns are also majority soldiers in PA. Which is why there is a massive HUMINT leak from within.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back