Future Main Battle Tank & NGMBT

Why?? What's wrong with this fucking guy??
he had fight with alpha defense for arjun tank,,, in his first video about arjun tank he said that arjun is junk nd failure for indian army. later both made 3-4 video to counter each other nd lastly made joint video. where he accept that arjun is decent tank😂. his fans attacked alpha defense by mocking in his video comment section. i think alpha defense disclose that he was a law student (or other unengineering background), but making tank videos.😝 i guess that make this guy angry.

The guy clearly the went through this thread & made a video... guess how i know that?

Because not only he used all the pic from the 1page thread, but this was the original DRDO. image (depicted with only the gunner-position because that was under discussion).
I added the commander position in the picture to get a complete image for DFI that he's using there....

Data credit, what's that?!
img-20170723-011330-924_orig.jpg
Transferring from DFI..

1st concepts with crews below turret (with hatches for entry).
img-20170723-011330-924_orig - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
he had fight with alpha defense for arjun tank,,, in his first video about arjun tank he said that arjun is junk nd failure for indian army. later both made 3-4 video to counter each other nd lastly made joint video. where he accept that arjun is decent tank😂. his fans attacked alpha defense by mocking in his video comment section. i think alpha defense disclose that he was a law student (or other unengineering background), but making tank videos.😝 i guess that make this guy angry.
Oh, yes, now I remember. But as far as I can remember, his arguments for Arjun being a subpar tank were quite on point.

Oh, yes, now I remember. But as far as I can remember, his arguments for Arjun being a subpar tank were quite on point.
I got banned on DFI for pointing out that Arjun is pretty shit .. mind you this was OG Arjun without the blowout panels and that meme level apfsds it had at the time.

Last edited:
Because not only he used all the pic from the 1page thread, but this was the original DRDO. image (depicted in not the gunner-position)
I added the commander position in the picture that he's using there....
Data credit, what's that?
View attachment 13264
Happened with me once, a big youtuber went through my article on AMCA and used info and pics from there including the ones I took from non-defence research papers.

In my memory, i think he consider it failed nd below subpar level....but after some beefs in his last joint video. he accept its a decent tank, which main problem is its weight. other problems isnt that big, that u consider it deal breaker. alpha defense many old videos get deleted (i think due to copyright or other reason)...so i cant show u their joint video.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back