Future Main Battle Tank & NGMBT

You do know your GOD LEVEL Challenger 2 tank that is winning war in Ukraine too don't have that.
Only if you're LazerPig, LMAO. And guess what?? Arjun has far FAR worse armor protection than even the Challenger 2 as well.

The blow out panels which you all love so much.

And what kind of a brain dead logic is that?? Just because another dude sucks at something, somehow that makes it perfectly acceptable for me to suck at that as well??!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only if you're LazerPig, LMAO. And guess what?? Arjun has far FAR worse armor protection than even the Challenger 2 as well.
That's another diarrhea product of too much listening to western so called channels whose tanks are getting ass-kicked in Ukraine and not reading from beginning the DFI thread on Arjun.

And I can again report you too to admins for Aaj ka Clown meme but I know I am dealing with KID.

Last edited:
That's another diarrhea product of too much listening to western so called channels whose tanks are getting ass-kicked in Ukraine and not reading from beginning the DFI thread on Arjun.
Sigh... At least try to make some sense when you decide to reply to someone.

GOD LEVEL Challenger 2 was also used as justification for the rifled gun on the arjun lol.
Okay!

It is there that I had the good fortune to meet Gen Israel Tal (the famous Israel Armor Commander). It was during this meeting he gave me some advice which became my strategic for the ARJUN Project development. Let me quote this conversation verbatim as under: –

“Gen I am informed that you are handling the Tank project for India if so, let me give you some advice from my experience of making our MARKAVA Tank. Never attempt to make a PERFECT TANK."

From here, do read it, and if read in past, read it again and try to understand.

GOD LEVEL Challenger 2 was also used as justification for the rifled gun on the arjun lol.

8db6bc0205645041dac858f5edd31c98.jpg

It was their experience with the Centurions, that prompted the IA to opt for a rifled gun but yeah, it's pretty moot in the grand scheme of things. Just thought I should mention it for the record.

8db6bc0205645041dac858f5edd31c98.jpg

It was their experience with the Centurions, that prompted the IA to opt for a rifled gun but yeah, it's pretty moot in the grand scheme of things. Just thought I should mention it for the record.
I meant the forum walas.. Whos line of argument boiled down to "This tank is good and has X this and arjun has the same so it must be good.
I am uninterested in re hashing these almost decade old points. Right now the germans don't have the engine for the arjun so even that token number of mk2s are not getting built. So arguing anything is moot.

I meant the forum walas.. Whos line of argument boiled down to "This tank is good and has X this and arjun has the same so it must be good.
I am uninterested in re hashing these almost decade old points. Right now the germans don't have the engine for the arjun so even that token number of mk2s are not getting built. So arguing anything is moot.
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. In that case, you were 40000 percent on point.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back