Idiotic Musings from the West

r these whites not mingling with other races like latinos, black, asian nd others?? that time they dont consider other tribes r loosing their member?
I remember you , optimus introduced you here didn't he ?
Sister as for your remark.
Whites are racist to everyone else.
Yes they are racist to them too.
And carry the same sentiment.

Why shoud they ?
In this scenerio they lost a member of their tribe to another .
That's it .
White hypocrisy is not welcome.

If white men don't like their women being involved in racial mixing, even their men should follow that rule.

And I criticize whites on this issue because they are the OG wokes who preached liberalism, etc. to the rest of the world. I won't criticize Muslims on this issue, as they never preached woke stuff and were always clear that their religion only allows their women to marry within the religious fold.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkAeuit1c8c

This guy is intentionally misleading people by saying he was scammed at a Delhi metro station. At 1:10, the guy at ticket counter clearly says ticket price is Rs 20, but he keeps shouting 200.

Later he says, he was scammed. Please report such malicious videos.

He is a chinese shill. He is sepentza 2.0 came here to $hit on India. You can make out from his face that he is mix breed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkAeuit1c8c

This guy is intentionally misleading people by saying he was scammed at a Delhi metro station. At 1:10, the guy at ticket counter clearly says ticket price is Rs 20, but he keeps shouting 200.

Later he says, he was scammed. Please report such malicious videos.

He is not the only one. However his plan doesn't seem to be working. He isn't getting many views.

I recently stumbled upon a British couple's you-tube channel traveling through India is a minivan. They managed to find every smelly-congested neighborhood and hit every pothole on their Kolkata-Varanasi-Delhi-Jaipur-Mumbai route.

On the highways where they did not expect to find much of "India bad" content, they overcompensated by driving through the service roads and by focusing on the stray cows.

Don't give attention to such people, don't promote their contents under any pretext.

I mean, it's the same in India when it comes to Halal stuff, no?

View attachment 1976
I mean in India we've a glorious tradition of pandering to Islam by giving our arses pioneered by Gandhi , taken forward by Nehru with the project now being spearheaded by his descendants in the Congress & by the Congress.

What's Canada's excuse ? Who was their Bin Qasim , Ghazni , Ghori , Jinnah etc ?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back