Idiotic Musings from the West

He is not the only one. However his plan doesn't seem to be working. He isn't getting many views.

I recently stumbled upon a British couple's you-tube channel traveling through India is a minivan. They managed to find every smelly-congested neighborhood and hit every pothole on their Kolkata-Varanasi-Delhi-Jaipur-Mumbai route.

On the highways where they did not expect to find much of "India bad" content, they overcompensated by driving through the service roads and by focusing on the stray cows.

Don't give attention to such people, don't promote their contents under any pretext.
We need to adopt Egypt's approach in these matters .
Look egypt as a whole has a economy in dumpster .
They are miserabley poor ، but it is the wheel of time .
And in future may conditions improve over there.
Since Egypt's economy is heavily reliant on tourism, most work in one way or other in tour industry.
Now goras when they go there , write essays after essays on reddit about just how horrible egypt is.
Read those , but don't fall for them .
What I mean to say is , these goras go every damn place , and whine so Egyptian mukhbarat continuosly monitors their videos and many are forced to delete their video's and pay fines or even jailed.
We need to be vigilant, by heaven's grace our economy is way better than misr, still I don't blame misris for their behaviour, they are desparate.

Oh this miles guy is a Certified cvck& a racist

On one side he's very nice to taliban cause he's scared of them, Meanwhile being racist towards indians. It is because indians are easy to pick on...

Here his @
We are easy to pick on because we are tbh.
Modiya removed the restricted area permit from north senital island , and south senital island .
Total 30 island don't need a restricted area permit for foreigners.
Kya zaroorat thi ?
Just for tourism promotion, isliye wo american chau ne kuch illegal nai Kara tha .
We can only hope the senital folks are good at archery that day when this bastard visits the place .
Because as far as I know , we are not protecting them.

Norway: Culture Minister exposes her breasts during Pride event, receives praise from country’s Prime Minister and event organiser​

“I think it’s wonderful that we have a minister who goes ‘all-in’ and is not afraid to put herself forward a little," the Head of Oslo Pride said.

View attachment 1352

She has been named this years "fag hag".

Her birathers from Umma will give her a chumma for this....

View: https://youtu.be/whS2nVcuH30?si=OnHdG9xqLdtfNMm1
British Retard wants to go to sentinel island to colonise the "locals".

Haha, chutiya thinks he is living in the 18th century.

Hope IN looks the otherway when this wanna be colonial master tries to land on NS island, it would be fun to watch his ass getting drilled by the islanders.

We are easy to pick on because we are tbh.
Modiya removed the restricted area permit from north senital island , and south senital island .
Total 30 island don't need a restricted area permit for foreigners.
Kya zaroorat thi ?
Just for tourism promotion, isliye wo american chau ne kuch illegal nai Kara tha .
We can only hope the senital folks are good at archery that day when this bastard visits the place .
Because as far as I know , we are not protecting them.
This is what this holiday destination site has to say .

However, visitors still need separate approvals of the concerned authorities to visit wildlife sanctuaries, reserved forests and tribal reserves.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back