Idiotic Musings from the West

This post needs to be made as a sticky so DFBers can respond to any white gorajeet trying to diss Indians.

I will rather suggest to be factual when on disadvantage and try to built your own narrative when you have advantage in any argument then going in loop to defend on their narrative.

Problem is, We hesitate to strike on their weak point fearing appeared racist meanwhile they always strike where you are the weak.

Always be extremely derogatory where they are weak.

I will rather suggest to be factual when on disadvantage and try to built your own narrative when you have advantage in any argument then going in loop to defend on their narrative.

Problem is, We hesitate to strike on their weak point fearing appeared racist meanwhile they always strike where you are the weak.

Some wignat weak points where you twist the knife in

>Dying, low TFR society, about to be replaced by Greens/Nijjers(EU) or Spics/Nijjets(US)
>Whorish white women, absolutely unmarriagable, pucci like beef roast after whole youth spent getting pounded
>Whitey can't land a woman, even if he does she will cheat on him and any way it will result in divorce
>Followed by child support bux
>Women taken and mixed race kids produced by the aforementioned foreign tribes without any issues
>Which means whitey is an incel who can't get any, not even sloppy seconds
>Therefore the whitoid then simps for chink women, most of whom are gold diggers interested in his passport and not his pink sausage
>Resulting in Elliot Rodgers type kids who look 100% like their mother
>0 support from fellow whiteys over the impending doom befalling them, everyone in the moh maya of Leftism
>Even right wing politicians are frauds/uesless like Meloni or Trump
>voting won't save you
>The Jew is behind this but whitey will get cancelled out of existence if he mentions this

There are a lot more maybe y'all can also add.

Whiteoids will be extinct or in minority in their now majority "relevant" countries like EU Big 5 and the Anglo-Saxon colony countries in the next 100 years and there is nothing they can do about this, always drive this point in.

+100

Too many jeets hold back from doing this either because of their own conscience or Ganduian ideals or whatever. Jeets need to be equally ruthless and merciless when there are natural disaster terrorist/immigrant attacks in their country and laugh at their miseries and misfortune.

+100

Too many jeets hold back from doing this either because of their own conscience or Ganduian ideals or whatever. Jeets need to be equally ruthless and merciless when there are natural disaster terrorist/immigrant attacks in their country and laugh at their miseries and misfortune.
>Murimutt pignat makes fun of jalianwalabag(some movie scene) after his poo jokes were successfully countered
>Make fun of 9/11 and dead pigskins
>Murimutt blocks me after getting violated
>Many pignats seethe in comment section
>Open xitter next day
>"Your account has been suspended for violating blah blah laws"
>Param Anandam
Story of my first xitter account

Last edited:
>Murimutt pignat makes fun of jalianwalabag(some movie scene) after his poo jokes were successfully countered
>Make fun of 9/11 and dead pigskins
>Murimutt blocks me after getting violated
>Many pignats seethe in comment section
>Open xitter next day
>"Your account has been suspended for violating blah blah laws"
>Param Anandam
Story of my first xitter account
This reminded of my time during poopdiepie vs T series comment section wars

pignats would type to most racist abuses against Indians

Just one joke about school shooting and they would be get all emotional and demoralized

New pignat account just dropped.

View: https://x.com/Aliathewhite/status/1845773578933084667?t=_VWb3iSaAMXKOQ2mpcxrcQ&s=19
New barry I guess? Soon it will start targetting Indians maybe.

View: https://x.com/Aliathewhite/status/1845664416139993258?t=GOu2VwJx-Tu6w_EbrvKaFA&s=19
Also,it seems to be a delusional coper as well since it knows that his (((superior race))) won't be here for long. It is a britpig btw.
View attachment 12287
View attachment 12286
View attachment 12285

"We were Homo & shieet"

1728967113179-png.12293

Attachments

• 1728967113179.png
    1728967113179.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 291

One of the low points of Germs (Germans), Frogs(French) and Britshits is they were never civilization states like Rome or Greece and civilization came to them via Roman slaughter and enslavement of these people, hence to compensate for it, they queef about their civilizational supremacy even more boisterously on Asian civilizations

In a group of people the most inferior ones will be the first to grab on to supremacist ideology to compensate for their daily reality.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back