Idiotic Musings from the West

Somehow Gormint has to counter that Germany wanting Skilled Workers VISA. Its nothing but a trap. There is no Wealth Creation or Remittances from Germany and Al-Europe. At least with USA, we have significant remittances. Germany is nothing but Chink's bitch and there is no representation for Indians meaningfully in their political discourse. Of course, if they had learned something and come back to contribute then it would be fine but Indians aren't exactly known for that.

FYI, its the germans today who are the biggest pushers of the aryan invasion crap in academia and think-tanks, more so even than murrica. They are also the biggest funders of aryan + turkic archaeological research in Central Asia.

Indians are the only asian group where non-white Men have more babies with white women than the other way around.

The ratios are brutal for East Asians and SE Asians.

View attachment 13271

Here are some more stats to reinforce that point:

This includes foreign born and US born.

1729908040729.png

Below is for US born only.

1729908065815.png

Even US born Indian women have a strong preference for Indian men. And both US born Indian men and women date whites at more or less the similar rates(2% difference) with Indian men being slightly higher.

Both EA and SEA men are thoroughly fked. Their own women seem to hate them. It was only after seeing these graphs that I understood their non stop seething and crying on subs like azanidentity and asianmasculinity.

Here are some more stats to reinforce that point:

This includes foreign born and US born.

View attachment 13279

Below is for US born only.

View attachment 13280

Even US born Indian women have a strong preference for Indian men. And both US born Indian men and women date whites at more or less the similar rates(2% difference) with Indian men being slightly higher.

Both EA and SEA men are thoroughly fked. Their own women seem to hate them. It was only after seeing these graphs that I understood their non stop seething and crying on subs like azanidentity and asianmasculinity.

The part that fcks the e. asian men, is that they simply arent seen very masculine without being aggressive assholes by white wimmen. The block imo is there, because of white women more than east azn women being white chasers ( they are, but as the graphs show, not by that much more to other ethnic wimmen).

I know & dated plenty of white wimmen in my life, the vibe from most of them are 'just not very east azn men are sexually attractive. they are delicate looking/not hairy and even less hairy than me is weird' being the most common rejection point of white wimmen being 'ew no' to azn men, which some whitified azn women i know also do very, very openly.

most white wimmen i know, are okay so long as you have at least one of the ' hairy mofo/built like an unit/got a typical brutish manly face' dude and its just so rare to see a chinku thats built like a unit naturally- those are almost all gym bod dudes and you never really grow up with a east azn that often who is built like batul the great - the unit chinku kids tend to be just fatasses. And that steriotype of east azn men seem to stick. Nor do you ever meet a chinku kid growing up who looks like a young nana-patekar - they just dont have that 'big boned/man' look either.
To white wimmen, race doesnt matter so much as long as these notions of 'masculinity' are satisfied.

This is also why, IMO, why even though the murrican graph wont show it, i know white wimmen *mostly* see native american men in the same 'chinku lite' version as they too have a mostly lithe/short build and are also fairy hairless people in the body.
You cant be both and attract white wimmen as far as general rule of thumb goes.

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back