Idiotic Musings from the West

This gook disrespected our president today,even called her a "monkey",while replying to a comment with the same overused "curry-poo" joke. I wonder what would be the reaction of those weird kpop nibbis.

K-poopians should be sent NoKo where under the watchful eyes of dear great leader they all can just grow up.

1727168340374.png
1727168294587.jpeg
1727168833244.webp

I did not expect Benjamin from Bald and Bankrupt to stoop to this level.

I don't think he is particularly Racist or hate Indian. I am following him from his early days on YouTube before Covid.

The thing is YouTube is now saturated and there are 1000s of options in each genre now. Years back i used to follow, 8-bit Guy and LGR for their repair and restoration videos and coverage of old tech. They used to get decent views and earn good money.

However, after Covid, every Tom, Dick and Harry started their channel, and they copied the popular genre and started pushing videos every week.

Now the viewership of oldies like 8-bit guy and LGR has dropped significantly, and their AdSense earning have dropped. So, many old channels moved to merchandise or started making paid and biased videos.

For YouTubers like B&B who need to travel a lot and are in need of money constantly, they started making highly exaggerated and controversial videos.

You can see B&B started doing "travelling to dodgiest street/state/city of any random country" videos. These started bringing in views again.

Now:

1. Which country is now the largest consumer online?
2. Which country has one of the most Nationalist and patriotic population?
3. Which country is one of the easiest to bait and rage?
4. Which country is one of the easiest to fool?
5. Which country's population start trusting every other influencer/celeb/youtuber?

Answer - INDIA

Hence, cover India in negative tone and connotation and people are enraged and start bashing you everywhere, increasing their view count and AdSense CTR and earnings!!

Win-win situation for new India Haters on Twitter and YouTubers.​

I did not expect Benjamin from Bald and Bankrupt to stoop to this level.

I don't think he is particularly Racist or hate Indian. I am following him from his early days on YouTube before Covid.

The thing is YouTube is now saturated and there are 1000s of options in each genre now. Years back i used to follow, 8-bit Guy and LGR for their repair and restoration videos and coverage of old tech. They used to get decent views and earn good money.

However, after Covid, every Tom, Dick and Harry started their channel, and they copied the popular genre and started pushing videos every week.

Now the viewership of oldies like 8-bit guy and LGR has dropped significantly, and their AdSense earning have dropped. So, many old channels moved to merchandise or started making paid and biased videos.

For YouTubers like B&B who need to travel a lot and are in need of money constantly, they started making highly exaggerated and controversial videos.

You can see B&B started doing "travelling to dodgiest street/state/city of any random country" videos. These started bringing in views again.

Now:

1. Which country is now the largest consumer online?
2. Which country has one of the most Nationalist and patriotic population?
3. Which country is one of the easiest to bait and rage?
4. Which country is one of the easiest to fool?
5. Which country's population start trusting every other influencer/celeb/youtuber?

Answer - INDIA

Hence, cover India in negative tone and connotation and people are enraged and start bashing you everywhere, increasing their view count and AdSense CTR and earnings!!

Win-win situation for new India Haters on Twitter and YouTubers.​
I dont think thats the case in youtube though as you'd get enough views for either positive or normal coverage as well. So in the long run not good for the creator if they try to use bait. It can only work so many times.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back