Idiotic Musings from the West

This gook disrespected our president today,even called her a "monkey",while replying to a comment with the same overused "curry-poo" joke. I wonder what would be the reaction of those weird kpop nibbis.

K-poopians should be sent NoKo where under the watchful eyes of dear great leader they all can just grow up.

1727168340374.png
1727168294587.jpeg
1727168833244.webp

I did not expect Benjamin from Bald and Bankrupt to stoop to this level.

I don't think he is particularly Racist or hate Indian. I am following him from his early days on YouTube before Covid.

The thing is YouTube is now saturated and there are 1000s of options in each genre now. Years back i used to follow, 8-bit Guy and LGR for their repair and restoration videos and coverage of old tech. They used to get decent views and earn good money.

However, after Covid, every Tom, Dick and Harry started their channel, and they copied the popular genre and started pushing videos every week.

Now the viewership of oldies like 8-bit guy and LGR has dropped significantly, and their AdSense earning have dropped. So, many old channels moved to merchandise or started making paid and biased videos.

For YouTubers like B&B who need to travel a lot and are in need of money constantly, they started making highly exaggerated and controversial videos.

You can see B&B started doing "travelling to dodgiest street/state/city of any random country" videos. These started bringing in views again.

Now:

1. Which country is now the largest consumer online?
2. Which country has one of the most Nationalist and patriotic population?
3. Which country is one of the easiest to bait and rage?
4. Which country is one of the easiest to fool?
5. Which country's population start trusting every other influencer/celeb/youtuber?

Answer - INDIA

Hence, cover India in negative tone and connotation and people are enraged and start bashing you everywhere, increasing their view count and AdSense CTR and earnings!!

Win-win situation for new India Haters on Twitter and YouTubers.​

I don't think he is particularly Racist or hate Indian. I am following him from his early days on YouTube before Covid.

The thing is YouTube is now saturated and there are 1000s of options in each genre now. Years back i used to follow, 8-bit Guy and LGR for their repair and restoration videos and coverage of old tech. They used to get decent views and earn good money.

However, after Covid, every Tom, Dick and Harry started their channel, and they copied the popular genre and started pushing videos every week.

Now the viewership of oldies like 8-bit guy and LGR has dropped significantly, and their AdSense earning have dropped. So, many old channels moved to merchandise or started making paid and biased videos.

For YouTubers like B&B who need to travel a lot and are in need of money constantly, they started making highly exaggerated and controversial videos.

You can see B&B started doing "travelling to dodgiest street/state/city of any random country" videos. These started bringing in views again.

Now:

5. Which country's population start trusting every other influencer/celeb/youtuber?

Answer - INDIA

Hence, cover India in negative tone and connotation and people are enraged and start bashing you everywhere, increasing their view count and AdSense CTR and earnings!!

I dont think thats the case in youtube though as you'd get enough views for either positive or normal coverage as well. So in the long run not good for the creator if they try to use bait. It can only work so many times.

I dont think thats the case in youtube though as you'd get enough views for either positive or normal coverage as well. So in the long run not good for the creator if they try to use bait. It can only work so many times.
Situation with Twitter is that only.

Musk turned Twitter into a Views farming social media by tying views with earnings. So, western handles found the hack - make racist tweets about India which will rile up Indians forcing them to comment on the tweets and getting likes from Western audience which is always up in arms to see negative news about India and other countries towards east.

Same start happening with YouTube also after Covid, per videos views and earnings are down significantly.​

Last edited:

Now:

Answer - INDIA

so all these doing of above u mention about this person, isnt come in racism?? whatever his reasoning is. i think its definitely count in racism. did he make same type of video about his country???
no one tell us that 38 million american consider poor out of 335 million population. nobody tells us that 95 million poor in europe out of their 743 million population.

Last edited:

Now:

Answer - INDIA

Baldy is a Sex tourist. The fact he removed the old videos and going with a new video with certain SEO keywords showing a New agenda of using a large User base as bait and game the algos. The audience were not Indians anymore it will be whitoids.

Indian based Social Media is the need of the hour. If an country of size 1.3 billion cannot able to build an competitive social media app. Then it is a big shame. Even Korea, Vietnam, ASEAN countries have certain local apps dominates the business.

Social Media Messaging App:
1. SK - Kaotalk
2. China - Wechat, QQ
3. Russia/CIS - VK
4. Eastern Europe - Viber, Line.

Except China all other chat apps have small user base compared to an defunct Hike messenger.

In India we could not able to build an chat application. We are instant messenger slaves.

OTT Platforms.

1. Jio Cinemas/Hotstar - Motabhai saved us from becoming OTT slaves.
2. Netflix
3. Prime
4. SonyLiv
5. Zee -- Present and kicking live for now.
6. Youtube.

-- Youtube is the biggest POS, for which we are sitting ducks.

Marketplace.
1. Amazon, Flipkart(Walmart), Meesho, Snapdeal, JioMart, Neu. But Amazon leads by a margin. ONDC needs an demonetization movement to kick start to stratosphere.

Cloud Services
1. Full Coolie mode. If daddy Microsoft, AWS, GCP screwed us we are doomed. Our Top IT companies are in perennial sweatshop mode.

Search Engines were required. No AI LLM/NLP models for Indian needs.

We are getting digitally slaved by Whitoids. Since without an oversight they are gaming us.

Last edited:
so all these doing of above u mention about this person, isnt come in racism?? whatever his reasoning is. i think its definitely count in racism. did he make same type of video about his country???
no one tell us that 38 million american consider poor out of 335 million population. nobody tells us that 95 million poor in europe out of their 743 million population.
He is indeed making such videos for UK and multiple other cities in EU and around India. He covered few cities in UK and talked about how are they now reduced to ashes compared to their glorious past.

yes, a lot of what he says will come out as Racism only. No denying and no justification. They all are on path to make fun of India to earn views and money.​

Republicans or Democrats - how they view America rivals: Russia or China

In the U.S., Republicans tend to be more critical of China, while Democrats often focus their opposition on Russia. However, both parties are fundamentally pro-American, prioritizing national interests. Historically, this tendency to express disdain toward opposing powers can be traced back to World War II, which established the U.S. as the leader of the free world. Before and during the war, the U.S. was allied with the Soviet Union, as Nazi Germany had devastated half of Soviet territory. American sympathies lay with the Allies, including the Soviets.

Tensions between the U.S. and the Soviet Union began after the war, when military leadership in both nations claimed credit for victory. The Soviets, having reached Berlin first after a 2,000-mile march and losing 15 million lives, felt they had borne the brunt of the war against the Nazis. The U.S., while contributing significantly by supplying arms, food, and personnel, had traveled a shorter distance after crossing the English Channel and didn’t reach Berlin. The country, largely unscathed by the war that is U.S., emerged as a global superpower.

This military rivalry evolved into a political one. U.S. generals who had fought in Europe, like Eisenhower, entered politics and became staunchly anti-Soviet. Another group, led by general MacArthur who had fought Japan and later China in Korea, became largely anti-Chinese within the political system.

It’s important to remember this history to avoid overly simplistic views of being either anti-Russian (remnants of the Soviet Union) or anti-Chinese. The U.S.'s anti-Chinese stance deepened during the Vietnam War in the 1960s, while rivalry with Russia continued throughout the Cold War. The Soviet Union's defeat in Afghanistan further intensified American hostility toward Russia. By contrast, China was seen as a strategic partner against the Soviets from 1980 to 2015. This perception changed in the early 2000s when China began asserting its influence in the Indo-Pacific, transforming from a friend into a rival over the last 15 years.

This shift has significantly impacted U.S. politics. From the 1950s to the 1970s, when leaders from both parties were staunchly anti-Soviet, regardless of political affiliation. Rivalry with China was secondary until Henry Kissinger, a key diplomat, opened relations with China, reducing tensions for the next 40 years. Throughout this period, both Republicans and Democrats remained united in their opposition to Russia during the Cold War.

When China emerged as a major competitor, the U.S. found itself with two powerful adversaries: Russia and China. Political fault lines formed, with Republicans, particularly under Donald Trump, viewing China as the primary threat, while Democrats, led by Kamala Harris and her predecessor, have focused more on Russia during.

The upcoming U.S. elections are unlikely to resolve the debate over which rival poses the greater threat to American interests. Both parties view Russia and China as major rivals, but which one is seen as the bigger threat remains a point of contention.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back