Idiotic Musings from the West

So you cheer him being teared down for trying to advocate as a hindu candidate? Nah fuck that. He deserves phall support. Don't be like one of those crabs trying to pull down another crab for daring to climb higher.
I don't cheer it but it is what it is. This sort of thing comes with trying to pander to the Christian right in the West.

Kosunskywckjhzvldzg@nd00 from Pooland wants to boycott China/India/Turkey/Russia/Brazil/etc..

View attachment 13117
Retarded Plumbers of Joorope should care about this more in their shithole instead of some country thousands of kms away. Polak is doing exactly what they excel at i.e. barking

View: https://youtu.be/APfVZSbArm8?feature=shared

Also them being leader of united baltoid chihuahua union have to repeat the talking points of his anglo-snakeson masta - shitrica

No wonder the constant poking by hyenas of poorope made shmitler do what he did on the auspicious day of sep 1, '39

Tyrones taking their whore women,Chadjeets taking the trad ones. How can a pignatcel cope?

Jeet men have a HUMONGOUS advantage over sun-dodger men that their women are slowly realizing : jeets are like 5-10 times less likely to be alcoholic fucks than sundodgers and that means a much more stable relationship usually. The wimmen here have started talking about it over the last 5-6 years, fyi, especially since covid ( i guess gora wives saw full blast of gora drunkie at home life).
We are also far less likely to be loser druggies, which also matters for the 'serious ones' who seek just a regular successful dude with not much baggage in terms of bad habits.
This is the other side of the coin of 'jeetas chasing sundodger ape' - because if you look closely, 99% of those jeetas are chasing the 'wants to partay and have a good time' sundodger, not a half takla sun-dodger who's just a normal dude with a good job.
You see a lot more of that amongst white chicks+asian men coupling.

The main thing the sundodgers are butthurt about the interracial scene, is that especially in Canada, where communities are far spread apart and people dont move as much across the country, jeets and chongs have eaten into the market of 'good normal white girl who is also pretty' and are close to dominating it.
because even though those are rare for white girl- around 10% of them check the boxes of 'not racist+not libbu retard+not christoid+not whore+not bad habits and pretty', those are the PRIME cream of the crop wimmen here and of them, at least 20-30% prefer to go the non-gora way and that number is rising.
Hence their coping.

I have a relative who married this shiny pokemon gori.
I say shiny pokemon because she's a not-whore "nice girl" from an actual Catholic parivar, skirt-below the knees etc, slim and pretty face, the relative in question met her during some church group activities in his university.

The relative in question is like 5'6, muscular and fit but not bulky, somewhat handsome face, he's also not the smartest guy either :bplease:

Recently he also had a baby with her :cmegusta:

I don't cheer it but it is what it is. This sort of thing comes with trying to pander to the Christian right in the West.

Again trying to pull someone down who’s daring enough to climb ahead. What will you say about Rishi Sunak who became the first Hindu PM of Britain? An act that very much makes Winston Churchill turn over in his grave and not only that he’s a Tory to boot!

Gook is the correct term.
Anyway unka bhi time aayega, either under the rule of King Kim Jong Un and their Naarthern zaat-bhois or under the boot of PRChina

These makeup wearing boy-toy hijdas will bend over and beg King Jong Un to not flatten Seoul with artillery, there is no Ukraine type fight to the last guy, all it needs is for their master Uncle Sam to be unable to help.

I have a relative who married this shiny pokemon gori.
I say shiny pokemon because she's a not-whore "nice girl" from an actual Catholic parivar, skirt-below the knees etc, slim and pretty face, the relative in question met her during some church group activities in his university.

The relative in question is like 5'6, muscular and fit but not bulky, somewhat handsome face, he's also not the smartest guy either :bplease:

Recently he also had a baby with her :cmegusta:

You going to be the godfather?

If anyone here still thinks Wignat criticism of Indians has genuine reason, wake up!

Asians are literally the people who suffer the most due to Affirmative action. Asian kids must score much higer than blacks and whites to get into these Universities.

But, here's a Redneck saying the exact opposite.

View: https://x.com/upstatefederlst/status/1849265624142295329

If anyone here still thinks Wignat criticism of Indians has genuine reason, wake up!

Asians are literally the people who suffer the most due to Affirmative action. Asian kids must score much higer than blacks and whites to get into these Universities.

But, here's a Redneck saying the exact opposite.

View: https://x.com/upstatefederlst/status/1849265624142295329

I for one am glad for wignats. They cure certain dhimms of their gora worship and push qualified folks back home .. If you peak into into high tech startup founder profiles here ,,you will find many returnees.
Another statistic is that the US has had a net negative immigration of scientists since 2021 mostly due to laws about anyone with CCP affiliation not being allowed to join cutting edge projects .... and then these chinese return home and do high tech shit .

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back