Indian Army: News and Updates

Jkp guys looks more attentive and strong body language I know soldiers got fatigued during patrolling but soldier should be attentive 24x7 in hostile area by looking at their body language who will react faster
Meh if you see the SOG guy has finger on the trigger that’s incorrect and I won’t judge who is more attentive like this I can be wrong but just based on they way of holding rifles I think both are correct.

High time these gernails are told to wear the same tin can helmet, given 2 mags, one orange fibre insas or AK and go kill some Yahoo's in the next terror attack on pure "darr ke aage jeet hai" theory aka bisleri boys hum nahin...
I read somewhere that the standard for COIN ops is 5 mags - 1 in the weapon + 4 in the pouches.

I read somewhere that the standard for COIN ops is 5 mags - 1 in the weapon + 4 in the pouches.
Where?afaik 7-8 is the standard mag numbers in CI-CT
Edit-I can be wrong but I have heard it is this.

What's even more baffling is the army accepted it.:pound:
Army gave this requirements no one else one of their requirements was and iam not even exaggerating “the gun should sound good when tapped during a drill”

Army gave this requirements no one else one of their requirements was and iam not even exaggerating “the gun should sound good when tapped during a drill”
So should the skull of that guy defining that requirement when tapped with a rifle butt. :mad:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back