Indian Economy

There are approx 30 lakh NGOs present in the country, that's twice the number of schools present.
Ofcourse, large number of these 30lacs are fake, 1-2 person run NGO! Just a way to turn black money to white.
I know many who opened multiple NGO during college time just for fun - there was a craze of opening or working for NGO during 2010-15 time.​

this data is not released often, check if you can search based on the heading in the image below..
i used to pick it up from some finance ministry department website, don't remember it now.

here's from 2020

Hence, only around 1.46 crore individual tax payers are liable to pay income-tax.Further, around 1 crore individuals disclosed income between Rs. 5-10 lakh and only 46 lakh individual tax payers have disclosed income above Rs.10 lakh

View: https://x.com/IncomeTaxIndia/status/1227890943564623872

from 2017-18

View attachment 4100

new data released.

number of people who are filing tax returns for salary range one crore and above has increased from 16,279 in 2019 to  1,18,018 in FY23.

and people with gross income of one crore and above - 2.3 lakh .

Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 6.23.33 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 6.22.55 PM.png

How JSW Group is driving MG Motor India’s push for local manufacturing and ‘Indianisation’​

Hope the Jindal seths are actually enthu about the car manufacturing business, and this is not another rent-seeking scam where the JSW company is only the figleaf covering the nanga (((MG Motor's))) junk

Bangladesh crisis benefits India as garments exports jump 17.3 per cent in September​

https://www.telegraphindia.com/busi...ump-17-3-per-cent-in-september/cid/2057039The political turmoil in Bangladesh appears to have benefitted India as readymade garments exports in September have increased 17.3 per cent from a year ago.
Despite global headwinds, including inflation and supply chain disruptions, India’s exports have benefitted from Bangladesh’s political instability.

“India’s readymade garment (RMG) exports have recorded high growth despite global headwinds and continued inflationary pressure,”
said Sudhir Sekhri, chairman of the Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC). “Even the major apparel-exporting countries have witnessed a slowdown in the RMG export growth in recent months.”.

Bangladesh, one of the world's top garment exporters, is grappling with socio-political unrest, which has led to the temporary closure of some factories.
If the socio-political disturbances in Bangladesh persist for more than one or two quarters, their exporters could face challenges in ensuring on-time delivery,” according to a CareRatings report.
"In such a scenario, India could gain monthly export orders worth $200-250 million in the near term."
With operational efficiencies and backward integration, Indian exporters could permanently capture market share from Bangladesh, the report added.
The situation has opened new opportunities for Indian exporters to expand their global footprint.
“We held roundtables with global brands and buying consultants, and their presence indicated a strong willingness to forge deeper relationships with Indian exporters,” he said

"To be an enemy of the US is dangerous, to be it's bitch is Fatal" - (((Henry Kissinger)))

Bangladesh crisis benefits India as garments exports jump 17.3 per cent in September​

https://www.telegraphindia.com/busi...ump-17-3-per-cent-in-september/cid/2057039The political turmoil in Bangladesh appears to have benefitted India as readymade garments exports in September have increased 17.3 per cent from a year ago.

"To be an enemy of the US is dangerous, to be it's bitch is Fatal" - (((Henry Kissinger)))
If alleged reports that Indians owned 25% of the units there are true , we're still short by ~ 8% . Raymond's gone on record to say their clients requested them to shift production to India or perhaps they shifted the production here so as not to lose those clients.

God knows how many units are owned by the Chinese or Paxtanis though given this boom occured during SHW's tenure I doubt the Paxtanis would be present but the Chinese definitely could.

If alleged reports that Indians owned 25% of the units there are true , we're still short by ~ 8% . Raymond's gone on record to say their clients requested them to shift production to India or perhaps they shifted the production here so as not to lose those clients.

God knows how many units are owned by the Chinese or Paxtanis though given this boom occured during SHW's tenure I doubt the Paxtanis would be present but the Chinese definitely could.

Lalas and Sethjis (((ownership))) doesn't matter at all
Kanglu workers get paid to stitch those choddis and boniyan, Kanglu govt collects the taxes and gets the forex on export.

Better we get the same, anyhow the synthetic and cotton fabrics come from us, their swamp doesn't produce either

Lalas and Sethjis (((ownership))) doesn't matter at all
Kanglu workers get paid to stitch those choddis and boniyan, Kanglu govt collects the taxes and gets the forex on export.
Yes & without jobs with the economy plunging along with their coast line means they make a beeline to pole vault to you know where ?

Damned if we do & damned if we don't.

Better we get the same, anyhow the synthetic and cotton fabrics come from us, their swamp doesn't produce either

Yes & without jobs with the economy plunging along with their coast line means they make a beeline to pole vault to you know where ?
We are not serious about border security otherwise 99% of pole vaulting can be stopped.
There were companies during 2018 defence expo that offered border security solution for LoC border, same could be implemented across Kongladesh border but that would require actual will.

Unlike what's happening now.

Kongladesh border guard would never let such a fence be built.

I don't know how but someone had mentioned that Kongladesh border guard would never let a more fortified borer to be made even on the Indian side let alone no man's land.

When there is a will there's a way.

Unfortunately BJP is a party of opportunities with most of their children studying abroad.

We are not serious about border security otherwise 99% of pole vaulting can be stopped.
There were companies during 2018 defence expo that offered border security solution for LoC border, same could be implemented across Kongladesh border but that would require actual will.

Unlike what's happening now.

Kongladesh border guard would never let such a fence be built.

I don't know how but someone had mentioned that Kongladesh border guard would never let a more fortified borer to be made even on the Indian side let alone no man's land.

When there is a will there's a way.

Unfortunately BJP is a party of opportunities with most of their children studying abroad.
Issues are manifold including local support thru political parties , corruption within our border security forces etc. If previously we didn't force the issue with SHW in power now we're waiting for the present dispensation to bare it's fangs.

However if I'm not mistaken more than 80% of the fencing has already been undertaken. Moreover fencing is only part of it , we require extensive drone coverage & whatever latest state of the art technology is available to do so .

Another way of looking at it is the more the illegal immigration the more the imbalance in demographics which is bound to precipitate a crisis in the future. The can has been kicked down the road for a very long time indeed such that we're now running out of the road.

Issues are manifold including local support thru political parties , corruption within our border security forces etc. If previously we didn't force the issue with SHW in power now we're waiting for the present dispensation to bare it's fangs.

However if I'm not mistaken more than 80% of the fencing has already been undertaken. Moreover fencing is only part of it , we require extensive drone coverage & whatever latest state of the art technology is available to do so .

Another way of looking at it is the more the illegal immigration the more the imbalance in demographics which is bound to precipitate a crisis in the future. The can has been kicked down the road for a very long time indeed such that we're now running out of the road.

The current system of border fencing is bullshit from what i have seen. In 2022 when i spent a year in India, i went to a village right by the Ichamati river boundary with BD ( its a village of my dad's kaamwaali, who wanted us to see her home etc). To give a better context, the village i went to is like 20-30km south of the Petrapole-Beniapole border crossing at Bongaon.

Well turns out that there is no fencing on BD side, its only on our side, but we fence between 50-100m from the actual border due to terrain preferences and thus, the 50-100m stretch between the fence and the actual border is 'indian no mans land'. Well, BSF allows the farmers who's land is in the no-mans land to go farm it, which is done by having gates in the fence ( 1 per village), with old school 1960s style of 'there is a registry book with ur name on it, open page, find ur name, initial with time when u leave the gate and again initial with time when you come back' and there is pretty much ZERO ID check because 99% of these farmers cant be arsed to carry their adhaar/pan with them and they rely on ' BSF guard knows our faces, we come and go daily'.

My dad's kaamwaali's village, like many of these villages, has some relatives on the bangladesh side ( the kaamwaali's family itself has some cousins 5-10km past the border) and the way they 'visit' each other, is my kaamwaali's nephew just 'goes to work the field in no mans land but doesnt return, he keeps going, finds his cousin in beedeeland and they LITERALLY exchange lungis and cousin walks back in, knows his cousin's (kaamwaali's nephew) name and what number page he is in the 'ledger', signs and goes sees his aunt, stays for a couple of days, then goes back and the real dude returns, with none the wiser.

we keep whining about evol kaanglus and corrupt BSF as the main reason for border porosity with bangladesh, but the real problem is these desi farmland in self-created no-mans land past the fence and our own desi people accessing past the fence willy nilly on a daily basis. ALL the kanglus, including the big dons who smuggle people, rely on these villagers who cross back and forth as the main 'coyotes' of moving people, because it ALL comes down to getting past the gate at a specific village point.
Which is ez if you live right next to the border and know the precise timings of shift change/know when new personnel arrive ( so they dont know ur face as well and require other shift people to familiarise them with the regular gate-goers), know which one is the greasy BSF dude, etc.
The dude i speak of, explained the whole thing to me and it works like a freaking honda engine in efficiency by the way he speaks of it.

Therre is very little 'they cut a hole in the fence and came in' crap because that is well monitored and BSF jawaans are not allergic towards firing warning shots towards bangladesh from watchtowers(which are at good interval) at the slightest hint of movement where there is no gate.

The problem of Beedland border, IMO is mostly self-created but most of the govt/populace is unaware to how this particular fence-hopping mechanics work and this mechanic being the prime driver of border porosity.

Last edited:
The current system of border fencing is bullshit from what i have seen. In 2022 when i spent a year in India, i went to a village right by the Ichamati river boundary with BD ( its a village of my dad's kaamwaali, who wanted us to see her home etc). To give a better context, the village i went to is like 20-30km south of the Petrapole-Beniapole border crossing at Bongaon.

Well turns out that there is no fencing on BD side, its only on our side, but we fence between 50-100m from the actual border due

Similar farmlands exist across fence for indian farmers in punjab. But checking is very strict there. In punjab if infiltration occurs - it occurs by using rivers or tunnels and rare fence cutting.

Similar farmlands exist across fence for indian farmers in punjab. But checking is very strict there. In punjab if infiltration occurs - it occurs by using rivers or tunnels and rare fence cutting.

Do they really ? Because the punjabis i've spoken to on this issue (granted, Kaneda pindistanis but still) tend to be shocked at this fact about WB-BD border.
If so, then its probably down to BSF management not taking kangludesh seriously from a military POV like it must do for Punjab border type of professional rot.

Either way, there seems to be a system in place in WB for gaming the border control and not so much from BSF laxaity, because it is clear that these dudes are afraid of the BSF, know that they are screwed if they get busted - kaamwaali's nephew doubly so, coz he is ' muh modi pride' idiot farmer (his village is mostly if hindu=modi, if moozie=momta split) dehati dude and knows local bengali trinamul dude wont lift a finger to help him if he gets caught, etc.
They seem to know the gaps in the shift change procedures, lunch times, food habits, etc. to come and go and he's literally sneaked 4 of his cousins back with him, coz he knows what time to come and just yell and gatedude goes ' wait 10 min or just sign ur name and go dude, coz i am in the crapper' type of situations.

But it is true that there is little/no ID check coz everyone who comes and goes ( including the kaambai's beedie cousins who act as delivery boys back and forth) has a desi AADHAR with their pic and the name they want in it and the ledger itself has no ID record, just a page with a name and entry/exit info on it.

Do they really ? Because the punjabis i've spoken to on this issue (granted, Kaneda pindistanis but still) tend to be shocked at this fact about WB-BD border.
If so, then its probably down to BSF management not taking kangludesh seriously from a military POV like it must do for Punjab border type of professional rot.
Yes farms exist. And because of pak, khali and kashmir factor and strict fencing with border management was placed. And over the years like spiral development, lessons were learnt from failure and applied on border to plug gaps iteratively since abv times.

1st Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat border was fenced later kasmir partially. Ne and Bengal border is next focus.. but what is missing is solution for dealing with potential zombie like hoardes crashing through borders. We dont have solution for such internal or external situations.

View: https://youtu.be/OTvJInwgCyE?si=nSTSoXg-hsiVVqZZ

Damned if we do & damned if we don't.

They pole vault here anyway, the solution to that is known but govt doesn't have stomach for it...

btw Lala's and Seth's (((ownership))) is fully dependent on the whims of the ruling dictatorship there, better they invest in building such facilities here.

Yes farms exist. And because of pak, khali and kashmir factor and strict fencing with border management was placed. And over the years like spiral development, lessons were learnt from failure and applied on border to plug gaps iteratively since abv times.

1st Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat border was fenced later kasmir partially. Ne and Bengal border is next focus.. but what is missing is solution for dealing with potential zombie like hoardes crashing through borders. We dont have solution for such internal or external situations.

View: https://youtu.be/OTvJInwgCyE?si=nSTSoXg-hsiVVqZZ

The Wirewallahs published the following seethefest a few months back;

I urge ya'all nibbiars to give it a read. :cmegusta:

The Wirewallahs published the following seethefest a few months back;

I urge ya'all nibbiars to give it a read. :cmegusta:
I like the way these people frame their arguments as if the ordinary reader is a total dunce.

For all the quotation marks on friendly she deliberately inserts not once has she made the effort to explain why these borders are so tightly policed or militarised in the first place or even the history behind it leave alone the threat of terrorism or counterfeit currency or cattle smuggling among many other crime & NatSec issues out there.

It's as if all this paraphernalia exists to harass the ordinary citizen just for the sake of it

View: https://youtu.be/53hTRNvVPMQ?si=qZL9iiKTTDnuyVDl

Meanwhile this happened. Apparently GoI is following the worldwide trend of allocating spectrum for satellites as opposed to auctioning them which is what foreign service providers like Starlink & Amazon were advocating contrary to Airtel & Jio who were asking for an auction.

Why is this the case ? Can anybody with more knowledge on the subject matter throw light on this move for the benefit of us plebians ?

Aayein?

Wasn't this nibba bankrupt a couple of years back? 🤡

interesting article.

I found this very interesting.

That unusual autonomy stems from the relationship that Jain has built with Lei Jun, Xiaomi’s founder and CEO, a self-confessed acolyte of Apple founder Steve Jobs. Jain says that, when he and Jun first met, “both of us were wearing black T-shirts and denim jeans. It was cool.”

One former employee, who worked closely with Jain while setting up the India operations, told Rest of World: “Over a period of time when Xiaomi India was growing, Manu was able to earn Jun’s trust, which is actually very hard. … Manu’s bets on the Indian market proved him right. And so, after a while, the CEO decided to just let Manu make his own decisions, which is very rare.”

I guess that 👆is related to this 👇

In a written reply to the Rajya Sabha, the ministry said that the Xiaomi Technology Pvt Ltd evaded a total taxes of Rs 653 crore in 2019-20, Rs 23.99 crore in 2020-21 and Rs 4.61 crore in 2022-23

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back