Indian Economy

Reuters also running this news, guess Govt is serious about Round 2
They also openly write that Govt lost Round 1 because of (((lobbying))) by US in turn prompted mainly by HP :creepy:

Which is strange considering they have done a lot of make in India stuff including a contract with Dixon, VVDN and their own factory
There is two ways of applying dhanda- Carrot or Incentives for compliers aka Non-HP walas or like Samsung and all those Taiwanese brands OR Stick for Non-Compliance like HP. The Goal is with Carrot, without targeting HP, one can pummel their sales to low since others can get.

There is two ways of applying dhanda- Carrot or Incentives for compliers aka Non-HP walas or like Samsung and all those Taiwanese brands OR Stick for Non-Compliance like HP. The Goal is with Carrot, without targeting HP, one can pummel their sales to low since others can get.

HP and Lenovo are munching on carrots though?

Only Dell isn't, so it's very weird that HP was the one lobbying for Daddy to prevent ebul Modi Govt stopping imports from China

The donkeys in the market are also munching those carrots, aside from the above mentioned Oxen

Taiwan’s Acer and Asustek step up ‘Make in India’ plans​

The Bri'ish want to restart FTA negotiations with India

Meanwhile the bone of contention is, as compared to
the virgin East Asian "market access" beggar
vs
The Chad Indian Colonizer
Amidst a recession and opposition to immigration and outsourcing in the UK, India has sought increased access for IT/ITeS and healthcare professionals under the FTA. Meanwhile, the UK has requested duty concessions on chocolates, lamb meat, electric vehicles, and scotch whisky, the latter of which has faced opposition from the Indian alcohol industry. Both countries are also negotiating a bilateral investment treaty

HP and Lenovo are munching on carrots though?

Only Dell isn't, so it's very weird that HP was the one lobbying for Daddy to prevent ebul Modi Govt stopping imports from China

The donkeys in the market are also munching those carrots, aside from the above mentioned Oxen

Taiwan’s Acer and Asustek step up ‘Make in India’ plans​

Bro I haven't seen any assembled made in india tag on any laptop until now
But heard a lot of updates past 6-8 months that hp and Lenovo are assembling hete

All those comments are by your colleagues - the 50 cents per post guys from the MSS. Any good development in India or anything to do with China in the Indian media & Wumaos make enough money posting on it to last them a week. Hopefully CCP revises the tariff to 1 USD per post . It's been long overdue , since the last 2 decades now.
there r many chinese lovers also in india....what do u think naxals, communist nd Marxist fan boys in india hv opinion for china? i dont see leftist youtubers critisize china that much (pappu fans be like pappu😂). many indians admire chinese infrastructure etc...nd many feared from chinese military power. so dont think all r CCP bots. there r many stupid indian, who praises chinese more than india.

Last edited:
there r many chinese lovers also in india....what do u think naxals nd Marxist fan boys in india hv opinion for china? i dont see leftist youtubers critisize china that much (pappu fans be like pappu😂). many indians admire chinese infrastructure etc...nd many feared from chinese military power. so dont think all r CCP bots. there r many stupid indian, who praises chinese more than india.

Don't forget about the likes of "shark tank" winners who source the white labeled products from China, put stickers on them, and sell them as their own innovation.

Bro I haven't seen any assembled made in india tag on any laptop until now
But heard a lot of updates past 6-8 months that hp and Lenovo are assembling hete

Do you own a laptop shop? because otherwise no way to find out.

HP and Dell have factories here since ancient times but i guess those were only used for dabba PCs and just some laptop assembly, the majority of stuff sold here is just straight up imported from Chongland.

Since we signed the ITA-1 treaty, Kampooter imports are duty free, which is why govt did this "imports are haram" scheme, which is why the Big 3 Laptop merchants cried to their daddy and daddy threathened GoI to REVERT

Do you own a laptop shop? because otherwise no way to find out.

HP and Dell have factories here since ancient times but i guess those were only used for dabba PCs and just some laptop assembly, the majority of stuff sold here is just straight up imported from Chongland.

Since we signed the ITA-1 treaty, Kampooter imports are duty free, which is why govt did this "imports are haram" scheme, which is why the Big 3 Laptop merchants cried to their daddy and daddy threathened GoI to REVERT
Recently many of my classmates brought hp laptops atleast 10 in past 2-3 months most of them being ultrabook category never saw any such tag
But I have read many articles that hp is assembling for many years
So just out of curiosity I asked
Even in Jan when I went to a shop to buy laptop from a closed relative and just for fun I was checking the origin most of them being hp and made in Malaysia or china
Just an individual observation nothing much

Where should I post it? Mods can move it to relevant thread because this is serious.

Information regarding new emerging cities.

@haldilal bro, is there any new city similar to article mentioned Sri city in middle India? Sri city is great but it is too below for high in northern areas like Himachal and Delhi.

This news article says, UK FTA in previous brit administration didn't move ahead because of migration aspect.

there was another news article the other day, which was saying negotiations are on hold because of british whiskey.

This news article says, UK FTA in previous brit administration didn't move ahead because of migration aspect.

there was another news article the other day, which was saying negotiations are on hold because of british whiskey.

i am yet to understand what exactly india gains from FTA with al-bartaniya.
We already have what we want - significant desi population + huge desi conglomerate footprint in Bartaniya.
They are resource poor, the least productive nation of G-7, manufacturing minnows ( if you take a compass and drew just a 100km radius around delhi, you have more industrial output than entire Al Bartania, that number is like 30Km if you drew an arc ( not even a full circle) from Hong Kong btw.

So what de foc. Why is RoI even entertaining this ? Do we seriously just want to try and win back the kohinoor+art by just getting the Algostanis to default on shit they owe us while they run amok again in our country or what ?!

i am yet to understand what exactly india gains from FTA with al-bartaniya.
We already have what we want - significant desi population + huge desi conglomerate footprint in Bartaniya.
They are resource poor, the least productive nation of G-7, manufacturing minnows ( if you take a compass and drew just a 100km radius around delhi, you have more industrial output than entire Al Bartania, that number is like 30Km if you drew an arc ( not even a full circle) from Hong Kong btw.

So what de foc. Why is RoI even entertaining this ? Do we seriously just want to try and win back the kohinoor+art by just getting the Algostanis to default on shit they owe us while they run amok again in our country or what ?!
my take :
- these negotiations has been going on for more than 15 years, so modi wants to close this point.
- forex inflow will support cushion against ₹ depreciation
- pre-brexit GoI considered UK as a gateway to europe, not sure if this holds true now.
- data is in favour of FTA with gora countries being beneficial to economy because of exchange rate, that's because most of the data is from globalisation era.

but we are the sidestory, china is the main story for the new labour govt

Labour tiptoes nervously towards a China policy​

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back