Indian Politics and Democracy

Well, instead of premature ejaculations, little bit of patience is needed.
The 'I want someone else to do while I do nothing' hindu syndrome is in full effect.

Well, instead of premature ejaculations, little bit of patience is needed.
The 'I want someone else to do while I do nothing' hindu syndrome is in full effect.

Actually Prasad, what Pawan Kalyan is suggesting - is the need of the hour. Bring all Temples and Revenue under one on Sanatan Dharam Board.

Actually Prasad, what Pawan Kalyan is suggesting - is the need of the hour. Bring all Temples and Revenue under one on Sanatan Dharam Board.

Yes, if it happens, it will be miracle for us.
But something on that lines is definitely needed.

Such a big desecration at Tirupati temple and yet we are to see any street protests from RSS or BJP. RSS BJP haven't even given any official reaction/condemnation to it. Only 2-3 lower rung BJP leaders' statements have come. Such a big thing deserves immediate condemnation from none other than PM, RSS-BJP heads

What are Hindus doing or what are Telgu Hindus doing. Like always it will be Sarkar Mai baap. These same Hindus are ready to do violence when comes to reservation ,labour strike what happens when their temples are attacked or desecrated.
This civilisation is dead no point in kicking half dead horse.

Man, I said this before. With our democratic setup we won't go anywhere. It is simply a exercise in futility. We need to become a unitary state for the next 30-40 years, achieve our economic goals, make our military strong, fix all our issues, make our dharmic civilization and culture strong, and then slowly have our own kind of democracy which suits our society. We have just copied or should I say self imposed incompatible Western liberal crappy democratic system. It's like as if British never left and Mughal scum never died.

If we go on this path we might as well pray for some natural disaster to strike the world. We always pray for a hero to set things right. Don't expect leaders like Shivaji, Sikh Gurus, Maharana Pratap to descend from heaven every century to breathe some life into our civilization. Sooner we realize this the better for our own good. At the very least I hope someone in BJP or RSS has a plan to supplant the present system and catapult India to major economic power. These days I don't like the cucks in BJP or RSS, unfortunately they are the only one who have the network and organization nationwide to be able to pull off something like this.

Women being molested , temples being polluted ( if the reports are true) whom are you going to blame Mughals or Britishers?

1726830900528.png

Hmm, where have we seen this before?

"India causing floods in Bangladesh"

Now "India" causing floods in "West Bengal".

India "hates" Bengalis - just wait for it....

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1836389170627166377

1726831050087.png

View attachment 9991

Hmm, where have we seen this before?

"India causing floods in Bangladesh"

Now "India" causing floods in "West Bengal".

India "hates" Bengalis - just wait for it....

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1836389170627166377

View attachment 9992

Ek mamta nahi sambhal rahi 56 inch se?

unitary state for the next 30-40 years

This is the most hypothetical scenario you could think of.

India/Hindus are burdened with the first world problems while living in the third world. Hindus are busy in shaping their lives, future.

I'll be very precise on how things may unfold..

Hindus will do nothing! Though there will be occasional fightback like in Godhra, Muzaffarnagar or the recent Delhi. But no end game war, since no existential crisis.

Will the end war ever happen? Doesn't matter. What matters is, down the line 50 yrs from now, will we have enough street power willing to fight a war. We know the answer.

What would be the outcome? Either we'll see another 1947 or we'll end up like Indonesia by end of this century. The second option is more probable. We'll be growing good in terms of GDP. We may end up being the second or the biggest economy. But we won't be a Hindu country, similar to Indonesia.

Last edited:
Tirupati Prasadam scandal should lay directly at the doors of Telugu Hindus who have forgotten Santan Dharma principles. Haramkores will riot if their favorite actor is insulted. These morons who fight among themselves as Kammas, Kapus, Reddys, Naidus all day. When they are not fighting they are busy in cinema mode. If they are not fighting among themselves on caste or in cinema mode, they are hatching a plan to get to their promised land USA by hook or crook.

Telugu society is dead. The amount of conversions and churches I see made me lose all hope for Telugu Hindus. It is fucking even worse than TN. Of all the castes among Telugus, the biggest haramkores are the Reddys to which that bastard Jagan and his family belongs to.
All state Hindu society are dead. Without maar pitayi nothing will move. Eventually capture of power is needed

This is the most hypothetical scenario you could think of.

India/Hindus are burdened with the first world problems while living in the third world. Hindus are busy in shaping their lives, future.

I'll be very precise on how things may unfold..

Hindus will do nothing! Though there will be occasional fightback like in Godhra, Muzaffarnagar or the recent Delhi. But no end game war, since no existential crisis.

Will the end war ever happen? Doesn't matter. What matters is, down the line 50 yrs from now, will we have enough street power willing to fight a war. We know the answer.

What would be the outcome? Either we'll see another 1947 or we'll end up like Indonesia by end of this century. The second option is more probable.

View: https://youtu.be/VDaxetOmZv0?si=K0itWqxh2pRP-GCM

Let's hope the Hindu leadership has some sort of a vision in mind.

when people do not have vision you expect the leadership to have vision? No Chance!
It's often the leadership which provides that vision to the community, for better or worse. Leadership in a community doesn't necessarily emerge through a ballot box that it will always perfectly reflect the wider society it comes from.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back