Indian Special Forces

I dont think R&AW was ever sure what it really wanted to do with SG. In the beginning, they set up SG like Sayeret Matkal....by the time Indira Gandhi dies SG is looked upon like a commando group but for R&AW.
I dont know what most people think SG would conduct...but I think it's similar to Task Force Orange or 14 Int Company.
14 INT Coy or 18th Signals Coy SAS or ISA, these are some examples of what its comparable to! While the HAW Group is similar to Arctic Warfare SEAL Team but its made for HAW as the name suggests.

The kind of impression some of us have of SG is actually another unit i cant name but will say it rhymes with maybe something like a “D Wing”.

Those are the guys that conduct ops people think SG to conduct.

RAW didnt want military guys to conduct these ops and has invested CAPF guys in it.

Military guys come with a lot of baggage the RAW doesnt want to handle.
True! Most of these fairytales around SG are due to that aunty and other fanboiz who think SG in unknown gunmen...

Yep, I don't know how people don't understand that no country sends uniformed personnel for covert Ops!

Absolutely right plus RAW has nothing to do with SG, SFF as a whole is under DGS.

Yep, especially when Army personnel are given gallantry award in 4K and their chest is SG, SFF badges.

True! Most of these fairytales around SG are due to that aunty and other fanboiz who think SG in unknown gunmen...

Yep, I don't know how people don't understand that no country sends uniformed personnel for covert Ops!

Absolutely right plus RAW has nothing to do with SG, SFF as a whole is under DGS.

Yep, especially when Army personnel are given gallantry award in 4K and their chest is SG, SFF badges.
Are you referring to a certain Mallu aunty?:ROFLMAO:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back