Indian Special Forces

Did they talk about SF finally bcoz i have got bored in the previous ones.
No, it was a tour of his entire farm, him talking about his horses, his parents recollecting his childhood shehnanigans etc. I loved it. Agree on the previous ones - especially the first one.

Apparently the 4th and the last one is gonna cover operational exp. Lessee. Questions are v basic, something unexpected from the hosts as they are SF veterans themselves.

But Shekhu sir is a delight to listen to!

No, it was a tour of his entire farm, him talking about his horses, his parents recollecting his childhood shehnanigans etc. I loved it. Agree on the previous ones - especially the first one.

Apparently the 4th and the last one is gonna cover operational exp. Lessee. Questions are v basic, something unexpected from the hosts as they are SF veterans themselves.

But Shekhu sir is a delight to listen to!
what kind of questions would you want the hosts to ask?

this is a question for all the guys here, what questions would you want the sf veterans to be asked?

what kind of questions would you want the hosts to ask?

this is a question for all the guys here, what questions would you want the sf veterans to be asked?
Good question..

I would like them to be asked about their early life and then NDA and why SF..

Followed by experience in SF and positives about SF to what can be done to be better and where they look at SF in 20 years.

same actually....I just skipped to the skydiving part in the previous one
People like Shekhawat sir have a aim-challenge type of brain where they set targets and try conquering it by taking it as a huge challenge.

I feel whatever disappointed he had and decided for an early retirement made him forget SF and take a new challenge of setting up his parachute school.

Now his psyche is different and relaxed.

(These are my opinions after watching the podcast..i can very well be completely wrong)

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back