Indian Special Forces

This is a 4 years old pic of same demo for public but largerly what condition the SF units are we all know.

So lets not jump thte gun and wait and watch what happens.

paraSF-2.jpg

This is a 4 years old pic of same demo for public but largerly what condition the SF units are we all know.

So lets not jump thte gun and wait and watch what happens.

paraSF-2.jpg
+1
I love how as soon as We saw one guy wearing COMTACS for CFF everyone just assumed we have achieved modernisation while your average “special forces” guy looks an African militia man,I can bet not even our 2 best units fully have the kit we saw our,CFF gear has been pretty good but we are nowhere near equipping all of our men with it.

+1
I love how as soon as We saw one guy wearing COMTACS for CFF everyone just assumed we have achieved modernisation while your average “special forces” guy looks an African militia man,I can bet not even our 2 best units fully have the kit we saw our,CFF gear has been pretty good but we are nowhere near equipping all of our men with it.
Jiii Haaan Big Breaking news GuyJ Para SF is Upgraded Big breaking news coming up!!!

Last i checked 4 years on and half of North eastern Army has no new uniform.

So the next time i see this gear in Kashmir i will open my bottle of champagne.

How many years to induct a certain helmet type…4 years not enough?

September 2020 photo from Ladakh…2024 october going on.

And the only thing i said was …wait and watch!!!
Well, let's not quarrel and look at this from a different POV. In the past 4 years, we've consistently seen Team Wendy helmets and the Scorpio sniper rifles in service enough times to know that they are present probably across the board for the OG Para brigades. Nowadays we even see proper unit-level modernized kits with 9 and 4 at least. So, it can only be surmised that the Invisio T7 COMTACs will also be present in good numbers in the next few years (Don't forget the unit-level purchase of Invisio X5 headsets by 11 Para SF if I'm not mistaken).

The way I see it, we're up for a treat during the next Vajra Prahar or other bilateral/multilateral exercises that Para SF takes part in. As for seeing these in the valley, I wouldn't be very hopeful. From what I've understood, Para SF gets spun up out of the blue pretty much. So unless and until, it's a crack team from the top brigades, sent in to carry out a planned mission, don't expect SF QRTs to be donning this type of equipment. Moreover, the whole concept of uniformity and proper PPE is lost on the Army, especially in the valley. To them, it's probably like going to the shop around the corner in your pajamas.

Well, let's not quarrel and look at this from a different POV. In the past 4 years, we've consistently seen Team Wendy helmets and the Scorpio sniper rifles in service enough times to know that they are present probably across the board for the OG Para brigades. Nowadays we even see proper unit-level modernized kits with 9 and 4 at least. So, it can only be surmised that the Invisio T7 COMTACs will also be present in good numbers in the next few years (Don't forget the unit-level purchase of Invisio X5 headsets by 11 Para SF if I'm not mistaken).

The way I see it, we're up for a treat during the next Vajra Prahar or other bilateral/multilateral exercises that Para SF takes part in. As for seeing these in the valley, I wouldn't be very hopeful. From what I've understood, Para SF gets spun up out of the blue pretty much. So unless and until, it's a crack team from the top brigades, sent in to carry out a planned mission, don't expect SF QRTs to be donning this type of equipment. Moreover, the whole concept of uniformity and proper PPE is lost on the Army, especially in the valley. To them, it's probably like going to the shop around the corner in your pajamas.
Very Apt

So lets celebrate that crack teams from 4 and 9 para will be well equipped.

YAAY

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back