Indian Special Forces

Was the 4 para Randori Behak op really a case of badluck due the ice cornice breaking away or was it an ambush?

Found an article somewhere which said there was a cover up. Source not credible enough, neither a major publication but given the army's record of hiding things & spinning up stories, could there be any truth to it?
recently almost all of our top sf - 1,9,4 got half of squad wipe with none to little success. never heard such stories of them.
i think with even heavy losses in randori we are able to achieve a lot of positives and motivation.

Your and my team is loosing.

We are loosing every time we loose a jawan for equipment or drill.

I started this randi rona in 2015-16 i think and till now if anyone would have read and taken our comments seriously we would have saved a few lives.

So, we are not good keyboard warriors.

Nah, man, don't say that.....

Ever since I was 12, all I wanted to do was join the military. I came across Indian SF and, as a kid, was amazed and got hooked on SF and their equipment.

If it weren't for critics and rants by the wellwishers of our SF community, I wouldn't have become as rational or humble as I am now. Might have turned out to be one of ''Jai Ho'' gang members.

I can assure u, your boi is working his ass off to clear NDA or SSR/AA to join the Navy. And if it all goes well, I might be able to contribute on behalf of people like u.

It's too early to lose hope brother......

I thought of it mostly as truth except one thing is hard to digest...

Why did the other team wait till first light to reach the spot?
The two teams had split up. 2nd one was one another snow top opp to where shit broke out.

Apparently they said they were confused upon hearing the familar tavor gunfire (trts had snatched a tavor & were firing from it too)

+ig they didnt have proper night vision capability to go in. Imo, they still use NVDs to navigate/do surveillence. Not used to doing full on firefights with nods on, yet.

recently almost all of our top sf - 1,9,4 got half of squad wipe with none to little success. never heard such stories of them.
i think with even heavy losses in randori we are able to achieve a lot of positives and motivation.
4 lost one in 2024. 1 lost 2 men in Kokernag and another in Kulgam. 9 has had the hardest year in the way 2023 turned out for them.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back