Indian Special Forces

Eat glass
Do these antique drills
Do gorilla chest thumping on youtube

Low iq future NDA prospects who are gonna fail in interview be like...aaaaaaahhh mmmm cummiin..they will make me a MAN.
Bang on point ..

And needs to review whole NDA program as a whole the world has moved on and we are still stuck in the past

Arey madam is from AMC..she will never see combat!

But those 2 goris will be laughing later in the night.
I once met a American girl in Italy and got lucky...later in the night she showed me pics on her phone firing M4 and heavy calibre revolvers...she was from texas.

Her dad was in police and she said guns are their culture.

Amazing girl..she can give a run for her money to our infantry jawans one on one in firing.

The problem with the probationers today and the officers and men is that..

Everyone is joining SF to become someone when they bring nothing to SF.

Thatswhy SF is degrading because those who are coming have nothing to offer to SF.

Hence the river has stopped running and become a lake.
could'nt have said this better!
Even Major Sapru touched upon this

I once met a American girl in Italy and got lucky...later in the night she showed me pics on her phone firing M4 and heavy calibre revolvers...she was from texas.

Amazing girl..she can give a run for her money to our infantry jawans one on one in firing.
I don't wanna talk shit , also i have never touched a gun ....
But give me 200 rounds and a days and i will end up shooting better than that lady in the pic . Heck most of the guys on here will .

Last edited:
O

Our standards aren't high to start with will get mogged by every other Texas dude and girls

You got me at "and got lucky"
But yeah it's asbolutely about their culture revolving around firearms and the 2nd amendment and ours revolving around chest thumping and just wanting to feel good all the time. The way we are so defensive about everything. They do have keyboard warriors who've actually fired rounds. We have keyboard lawyers on the other hand I'd say. We're only good at cheering, chest thumping, blamming and making excuses and not owning shit up

You got me at "and got lucky"
But yeah it's asbolutely about their culture revolving around firearms and the 2nd amendment and ours revolving around chest thumping and just wanting to feel good all the time. The way we are so defensive about everything. They do have keyboard warriors who've actually fired rounds. We have keyboard lawyers on the other hand I'd say. We're only good at cheering, chest thumping, blamming and making excuses and not owning shit up
I make a good keyboard lawyer

I don't wanna talk shit , also i have never touched a gun ....
But give me 200 rounds and a days and i will shoot better than that lady
I can beat any Indian Army woman in a 5 km race carrying RL because i know in OTA they are given dummy RL to carry and run.

But most of them milk the Army..how..i dont wanna discuss here.

Then they want to enter SF...just because it will get them more brag and allowance.

Old faujis who were known to be tough on boys to make them men got soft coz they have a daughter and would dhakka pas these girls.

Anyway...kya hi bolu...vivaad pe vivaad ho jaenge.

I make a good keyboard lawyer
Your and my team is loosing.

We are loosing every time we loose a jawan for equipment or drill.

I started this randi rona in 2015-16 i think and till now if anyone would have read and taken our comments seriously we would have saved a few lives.

So, we are not good keyboard warriors.

I can beat any Indian Army woman in a 5 km race carrying RL because i know in OTA they are given dummy RL to carry and run.

But most of them milk the Army..how..i dont wanna discuss here.

Then they want to enter SF...just because it will get them more brag and allowance.

Old faujis who were known to be tough on boys to make them men got soft coz they have a daughter and would dhakka pas these girls.

Anyway...kya hi bolu...vivaad pe vivaad ho jaenge.
Anyone who's been around for a while knows dhakka pass in OTA and substandard for female fitness in all academy just ask any recent graduate in NDA about this shit lol absolutely embarassing even after substandard level for women many end up quitting ik it's harsh but it's the truth.

Anyone who's been around for a while knows dhakka pass in OTA and substandard for female fitness in all academy just ask any recent graduate in NDA about this shit lol absolutely embarassing even after substandard level for women many end up quitting ik it's harsh but it's the truth.
My Friend's father, whom is a retired JCO from air force told me this story when he was posted at AFA, about how Female cadets injure themselves just so they can have a respite from (the already watered down I presume) training

I imagine the army cadets will have it much worse than Air force ones

My Friend's father, whom is a retired JCO from air force told me this story when he was posted at AFA, about how Female cadets injure themselves just so they can have a respite from (the already watered down I presume) training

I imagine the army cadets will have it much worse than Air force ones
Yepp some of the stories are wild but aab Jo he so he..

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back