Indian Special Forces

Majority of European Nato country SOF are trained by the 10th SFG, that explains their kit and basic training.
Interesting Fact about 10th SFG - One of their founding members was a Waffen SS member! They are stationed here in Germany during deployment rotations and train very often in Grafenwöhr!
Also the MPs overseeing their base are absolute cunts!

Completely OT but:

Spent the Summer of 2001 - 3 months in berlin - used it as a base to run around europe before going to off to undergrad in Vancouver ;) feel you.

BUT - I grew up in Tokyo (highschool) - SEA was and still is my stomping ground. Tokyo, KL, Manilla, BK, HK - nothing compares to them for me.

That being said North America is fuckng boring and vanilla as fuck.

Beirut is on a To Do for Sure - but my new favourite ironically is Nairobi
Off topic..

I went for a job interview in Japan few years ago before corona.

I didnt like it to be honest.

Hotel rooms were too small..Maybe smaller than Taj Lands end toilet.

A big language problem!

The chicks there are hard to communicate with.

Outside of Tokyo Japan is really beautiful and love the food.

Nairobi..few of my cabin crew friends are in middle east and they say they cant even step out of the hotel coz black dudes chase them and keep proposing for marriage and all😁...got a word its a thug place.

View attachment 9981

Yall grown up ...... i feel like a kid
When i was your age we started our rant...now 10 years later its still the same.

In the next 10 years it will still be the same and you will be at my place.

DONT ASSUME THINGS WILL GET BETTER

I also thought the same and they made everyone a SF...

Now they say...Lux cozi aram ka mamla he isliye me 20 rupee ki tshirt aur fatechar BPJ k sath Patka pehenta hu!

And their kids go to officers mess and quater guards to take photos and support non modernisation.

Ek mere pitaji they..who asked me to go back to the room and come back with a full sleeved shirt to officers mess because i was wearing a Polo t shirt at age 15.

Last edited:
When i was your age we started our rant...now 10 years later its still the same.

In the next 10 years it will still be the same and you will be at my place.

DONT ASSUME THINGS WILL GET BETTER

I also thought the same and they made everyone a SF...

Now they say...Lux cozi aram ka mamla he isliye me 20 rupee ki tshirt aur fatechar BPJ k sath Patka pehenta hu!

And their kids go to officers mess and quater guards to take photos and support non modernisation.

Ek mere pitaji they..who asked me to go back to the room and come back with a full sleeved shirt to officers mess because i was wearing a Polo t shirt at age 15.
Apke pitaji konse rank k adhikari the

F8hwzlKWwAAI1t4

GD8lK6IasAA8Mpo

Apke pitaji konse rank k adhikari the
Bhai Brigader retire huye.

RR k sector commander they.

He was handpicked by the chief and sent to Kashmir in early-mid 90s.

On his strong feedback of non infantry men not knowing how to fight the Corps Battle school was made.

The patches of colors on helmet we used to see on RR personnel in Kashmir is also among his decisions.

Was a good friend of ikhwans.

Thats all i can share for anonymity!!!

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back