Indo Pak Border & LOC

This is not a routine transfer and you cannot fire civil servants just like that
That is exactly what I am saying there is nothing transformative to be hailed as 'Mera desh badal raha hai' . Only when we actually start imposing costs on civil servant's career for non performance will be the day for such exuberance

That is exactly what I am saying there is nothing transformative to be hailed as 'Mera desh badal raha hai' . Only when we actually start imposing costs on civil servant's career for non performance will be the day for such exuberance
Oh yeah? How often do you see top cops shunted out? And how many of them are chiefs of armed/para forces?

Oh yeah? How often do you see top cops shunted out? And how many of them are chiefs of armed/para forces?
It is not a debate on army vs civil services. Top cops and civil servants many a times in States and centre see the curtailment of their tenures at a particular post. And top cops/ civil servants being shunted out has no real consequences on their career. They just get transferred and then there is only a waiting game for their favourite politician or party to return to power. Even if there do not return to that same post they continue to enjoy the same prestige and post in some other department.

Last edited:
A worst scenario has unfolded for Pakistan. India on July 24th tested the newest of its BMD with imported S-400 and home made BMD and shot down 80% of incoming threats. You can read this in the Euro-Asian Times report below, but here is my take on the subject.

If a 400 miles range Indian missile can down Pakistani threat either from a ballistic missile or from plane/cruise missile and drop the incoming nuclear threat right over Pakistan then the Pakistanis will be incinerated with their own bomb. India is not to be blamed. India only shot down the incoming threat.

This is a distinct possibility and India has prepared well with defensive and offensive weapons. The Pakistanis cannot run to China to get a counter fir it because there is none.

This scenario should be sending chills thru the Pakistani spines that they will be incinerated with their own bomb.

Pakistanis are getting really bold, flying refuellers (and hence CAPS) right along the LoC.
So..
Is there anything from our side to which they are responding to?
It's peace time with a ceasefire in place .
Or are you implying that they crossed the border for a bit ?

So..
Is there anything from our side to which they are responding to?
It's peace time with a ceasefire in place .
Or are you implying that they crossed the border for a bit ?

I mean it can be anything. Show of power coz they feel like poking us, or they sniffed something and trying to have a look, or that they are just responding to CAPS on our side.

No they did not cross. There is no incentive anyway.

That looks like a technically glitch, recently too many incorrect flight paths observed. If you have noticed same day an IAF AN32 have crossed LOC and was airborne over gilgit (POK).

gps jamming or spoofing then .

That looks like a technically glitch, recently too many incorrect flight paths observed. If you have noticed same day an IAF AN32 have crossed LOC and was airborne over gilgit (POK).

Happening due to excessive EW / jamming going on both sides.

The ADS-B approximates the location based on last known location, direction and velocity. So for example, a flight starts from Delhi and goes towards west, and loses ADS-B signal over Rajasthan, then ADS-B will keep on showing it moving over & crossing into Pakistan.

Point is, PAF is flying refuellers close to LoC which, due to jamming is showing its location over Kashmir. Hence my original point, PAF is flying CAPs close to LoC.

The ADS-B approximates the location based on last known location, direction and velocity. So for example, a flight starts from Delhi and goes towards west, and loses ADS-B signal over Rajasthan, then ADS-B will keep on showing it moving over & crossing into Pakistan.

Point is, PAF is flying refuellers close to LoC which, due to jamming is showing its location over Kashmir. Hence my original point, PAF is flying CAPs close to LoC.

if we assume this is posturing/messaging/signalling , what are the possible reasons they(PAF) are over-compensating for?

:cautious: y cant u post pictures . everybody loves pictures.

if we assume this is posturing/messaging/signalling , what are the possible reasons they are over-compensating for?

jamming spoofing reduces gps accuracy , prevent another balakot strike

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back