Internal sabotage activities by Indian Islamists

1728498532017.png

One should question this Mujeet K0*******'s sentience.

> Calls non Ms Kufrs
> Calls for their conversion, subjugation, humiliation & defeat
> Calls for the entire world to be converted to Caliphate
> Calls for support to any & all M tyrants/terrorists world over
> Calls for support to M terrorism

Then...

> Why all you Pajeets (which includes him/his slum abbu assuming he knows who that is) support anyone opposing M terrorism? lol

What "Pajeets" are doing is strategic you low IQ terrorist.

By the way i am amused that all these subcon K0*******s calling Hindus "pajeet".

Build toilets - He can give that advise to his slum abbu

View attachment 11759

One should question this Mujeet K0*******'s sentience.

> Calls non Ms Kufrs
> Calls for their conversion, subjugation, humiliation & defeat
> Calls for the entire world to be converted to Caliphate
> Calls for support to any & all M tyrants/terrorists world over
> Calls for support to M terrorism

Then...

> Why all you Pajeets (which includes him/his slum abbu assuming he knows who that is) support anyone opposing M terrorism? lol

By the way i am amused that all these subcon K0*******s calling Hindus "pajeet".

Build toilets - He can give that advise to his slum abbu
Mullahs get ratioes/roasted/doxxed nicely on every SM out there. Too bad Twitter is not that big in India, else even the rednecks would get cooked.

Mawali thinks he's high IQ and playing mind games.

It's the same logics behind them peddling propaganda about "Israelis didn't let Indian in nightclub because racism"

I would like to point out that in the case of a 2 +1/2 front war or even a 1 + 1/2 front war the 1/2 either stays quiet or gets massacred . In times of war the attitude of even dhimms changes and "free hand " is given to state authorities and also "ahem" patriotic militias.
I'd like to give the example of the pandemic the entire population was controlled by a few lakh police ..
If leaderji (during war) proclaims certain sections as gaddar .. you won't even need police/forces.
Countering them during peacetime is more difficult as one has to be subtle about it.... as they themselves are subtle.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back