Internal sabotage activities by Indian Islamists

1728498532017.png

One should question this Mujeet K0*******'s sentience.

> Calls non Ms Kufrs
> Calls for their conversion, subjugation, humiliation & defeat
> Calls for the entire world to be converted to Caliphate
> Calls for support to any & all M tyrants/terrorists world over
> Calls for support to M terrorism

Then...

> Why all you Pajeets (which includes him/his slum abbu assuming he knows who that is) support anyone opposing M terrorism? lol

What "Pajeets" are doing is strategic you low IQ terrorist.

By the way i am amused that all these subcon K0*******s calling Hindus "pajeet".

Build toilets - He can give that advise to his slum abbu

View attachment 11759

One should question this Mujeet K0*******'s sentience.

> Calls non Ms Kufrs
> Calls for their conversion, subjugation, humiliation & defeat
> Calls for the entire world to be converted to Caliphate
> Calls for support to any & all M tyrants/terrorists world over
> Calls for support to M terrorism

Then...

> Why all you Pajeets (which includes him/his slum abbu assuming he knows who that is) support anyone opposing M terrorism? lol

What "Pajeets" are doing is strategic you low IQ terrorist.

By the way i am amused that all these subcon K0*******s calling Hindus "pajeet".

Build toilets - He can give that advise to his slum abbu
Mullahs get ratioes/roasted/doxxed nicely on every SM out there. Too bad Twitter is not that big in India, else even the rednecks would get cooked.

I would like to point out that in the case of a 2 +1/2 front war or even a 1 + 1/2 front war the 1/2 either stays quiet or gets massacred . In times of war the attitude of even dhimms changes and "free hand " is given to state authorities and also "ahem" patriotic militias.
I'd like to give the example of the pandemic the entire population was controlled by a few lakh police ..
If leaderji (during war) proclaims certain sections as gaddar .. you won't even need police/forces.
Countering them during peacetime is more difficult as one has to be subtle about it.... as they themselves are subtle.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back