Islamic Extremism in India : News , Discussions & Updates.

>stones from rooftops.
Used to happen alot during the overlapping time between CAA-NRC opposing Shaheen Bagh drama and Wuhan virus lockdown.

Bricks and stones in large quantities don't magically reach rooftops, they are following an established SOP.

And don't assume that it's only caveman stuff like stones that is hoarded, I'm sure they have more current-gen stuff too

ofc this will all be ignored and brushed under the carpet till the one accursed day when we are at war and they decide to do a thousand October 7ths across the country and those kidnapped are taken to their (((areas)))

ModiClosingEyes.jpg

>stones from rooftops.
Used to happen alot during the overlapping time between CAA-NRC opposing Shaheen Bagh drama and Wuhan virus lockdown.

Bricks and stones in large quantities don't magically reach rooftops, they are following an established SOP.

And don't assume that it's only caveman stuff like stones that is hoarded, I'm sure they have more current-gen stuff too

ofc this will all be ignored and brushed under the carpet till the one accursed day when we are at war and they decide to do a thousand October 7ths across the country and those kidnapped are taken to their (((areas)))

View attachment 13186
That's a brootal blackpill

That's a brootal blackpill

It is Indian Culchur of 4000 years to be reactive and not pro-active.

We currently are in a best-case scenario of a right wing govt and people slowly turning righty in terms of their political outlook.

It is Indian Culchur of 4000 years to be reactive and not pro-active.

We currently are in a best-case scenario of a right wing govt and people slowly turning righty in terms of their political outlook.
A lot can go wrong from now on,a lot can go right.
Hope it's the latter.

>stones from rooftops.

View attachment 13186

Indian islamists are terrible strategists. The rooftops they were throwing stones from will likely be bulldozed along with the illegal mazar in question. The men will be arrested and keep attending court hearings for the rest of their lives. What do they even attain by flexing their quomi jazzba like this? Reminds me how they started those post Babri riots across Mumbai but actually ended up getting culled disproportionately once the majority community got a hang of it.

Islamists running amok creates the ideal polarized environment for the BJPwallahs to cash in on, so Ms take a political L too.

What do they even attain by flexing their quomi jazzba like this?

Because there is no pushback from the kaffir, therefore kaffir is weak

Reminds me how they started those post Babri riots across Mumbai but actually ended up getting culled disproportionately once the majority community got a hang of it.

They will then cry about human rights, communal, fascism etc etc

Islamists running amok creates the ideal polarized environment for the BJPwallahs to cash in on, so Ms take a political L too.
Current trend as per UP and MH LS 2024 results is that Kaun Jaat Ba and (((local issues))) is the mood of the nation the infidels therefore they don't realize they are taking a political L.

Anyway here is a one pic explanation for green behaviors, their FA and the FO that they receive

green-fafo.jpg

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back