Israel - Iran Conflict 2024

Wonder if the librandu jooz will protest against Netanyahoo like the time after those 6 hostages were executed ? :bplease:

Or will the kikels be united in screaming for Poorsian blood ? :hmm:
61cafbaba66383e35ed64747ed416c18.jpg

Holy...

View: https://t.me/intelslava/67519?single

The sounds....

(Can be seen if you have telegram installed on your computer or in telegram app (phone))

I could be wrong but in my limited knowledge most of those explosions there including the speed at which those projectiles crashed down don't seem anywhere like BMs . It's either Long Endurance drones or CMs with a very limited payload.

There could well be BMs in the mix too but from the little we've seen glimpses of courtesy all those clips with a duration of a few seconds , that doesn't seem to be the case here .

Once again Iran seems to be indulging in limited attacks . Whether this represents the extent of their capabilities or it's a message to Israel & its backers in the West , time will tell.

Most members are NOT pro Israeli. Everybody is just having fun at the expense of jihadis getting wacked left and right.
I support Israel coz they are a small nation and work against all odds to kick ass.

They achieve what most Indians wished their military achieved.

I have respect for them and i am not a right winger or a left winger.

Iam waiting for a good and spicy retaliation mazza aayega bc

Most likely the librandu kikels will block Tel Aviv using this as another excuse for #CeasefireNow and #NetanyahooMustGo.

Kikels are cowards and do not have the capacity to absorb losses, partly that's the reason for their high tech stuff, making Uncle Sam their beech via Zionists in US and Mossad powers.

Most likely the librandu kikels will block Tel Aviv using this as another excuse for #CeasefireNow and #NetanyahooMustGo.

Kikels are cowards and do not have the capacity to absorb losses, partly that's the reason for their high tech stuff, making Uncle Sam their beech via Zionists in US and Mossad powers.
Au contraire I hope the Israelis don't use this to launch an all out attack on Iran's N facilities. That there would trigger a full war in the ME as opposed to the melee happening now .

Last time it was a fixed match, do you think it's the same now as well? Iran has given Israel, US a very juicy casus belli now

Shia and other jihadi supporters morale is in the gutter after last time's fixed match, Haniyeh being exploded, Eid al-Beepr in Lebanon and Nasrallah and his pals being bombed.

Irani mullah regime has to show it's followers that it too has teeth, and is stronk otherwise there will be dangerous in-fighting including regime change in Iran itself and their ham-ass, hizlula proxies disobeying them.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back