Israel Iranian proxy Conflicts

same old iranian BS , nothing just showbaazi to regain trust of ummah. they are getting freehand of attacking israel's no man's land by papa US. how can we believe that israel can hit leader of hezbollah easily and not have first hand knowledge of such big attack. only gazans will pay now with more bombing.

Iran’s 180 missiles have been mostly intercepted or fell at places where damage was light. The Western news media about 16 minutes back had photographed the interception. Iron dome was useful.

What a grand mistake by Iran……

Now get ready to loose Iran’s nuclear program because it will be targeted.

I think these were no value missiles designed to draw out the David's Sling and Arrows before they send in their sophisticated missiles. That is what I would do. Saturate the areas so the enemy expend all their defensive weaponry and then follow up with more accurate missiles and take out the high value targets such as runways, airplane shelters, HQs, intelligence nodes, power plans, nuclear facilities, etc.

But I do agree with you on one thing: Iran will definitely for in a world of hurt on another level. Question is: can Iran withstand it? And will Russia or China step in to save Iran from Israel in order to poke a finger in the eyes of US and/or EU?

I think these were no value missiles designed to draw out the David's Sling and Arrows before they send in their sophisticated missiles. That is what I would do. Saturate the areas so the enemy expend all their defensive weaponry and then follow up with more accurate missiles and take out the high value targets such as runways, airplane shelters, HQs, intelligence nodes, power plans, nuclear facilities, etc.

But I do agree with you on one thing: Iran will definitely for in a world of hurt on another level. Question is: can Iran withstand it? And will Russia or China step in to save Iran from Israel in order to poke a finger in the eyes of US and/or EU?
Situation is such that neither Russia nor China can intervene. It is a God sent opportunity when nobody can intervene if Israel decides to bomb the Iran’s nuclear sites. Israel has to do no more but just destroy the four nuclear sites. Then rest of the ME can sleep easy.

All the Iranian missiles are Chinese copy of copy. If the accuracy is doubtful. If these reach the ground, these probably destroy something but not critical infrastructure. That price Israel has to pay.

Moreover the Americans have arrived in the Eastern Meditranian Sea, Red Sea and the Gulf. They will help to stop missiles.

Scary and unpredictable time ahead. It seems great game has begun.

Hindus who believe they will remained untouched from whatever has been going around the world are busy in candlelight’s march.

Hindus need to be assertive before things come to us. Stop shillings for anyone.

Work for political Hindutva on the ground and on social media.

Abrahamic will eventually look for scapegoat.
Bhai, let me tell you and all one thing, if even whole Islamic world think that along with their citizens who resides in India with the name of "Indian muslims" they can islamize India.
Then I think they are living in highest fallacy, I want India to enter war because then 0.5 front will be destroyed completely.
They can bark very much in X or facebook or telegram, but once India enters they will run faster than anyone to CHOWMEINS to control India, that's why you all see Bangladeshis and Pakistanis talking always bringing China in the minx, same will be the situation with middle-east Rambos too.

Use this thread for further discussion, it's now a full fledged War.

This thread will be used for greater proxy conflict.

It'll be better if our ships hang around in international waters with declared positions and have their radars on scan mode. Will generate a treasure trove of data as Iranian missiles and Israeli F35s fly nearby. Will be excellent real-time training for our boys at others expense although there will be a big risk of taking collateral damage

Why else do you think we are there ? To do some naval exercise with a navy that is 10 times worse than ours in what is effectively a shallow saltwater lake with one outlet ? Especially when we do naval exercises with Murrica, France, etc. and gain something out of it ourselves.
This is like asking Bruce Lee to 'get some practice' with fat b@stard from Austin powers.

We are there to record the radar signatures of whatever missiles Israel & Iran are hucking at one another, whatever planes are flying there and more importantly, to record acoustic signature of pretty much ALL warships that are in the region - and in rare stroke of luck, we are going to have acoustic signature of not one but TWO US CBGs.

We are there to record the radar signatures of whatever missiles Israel & Iran are hucking at one another,

Bi-lateral exercises are usually planned months in advance as both forces have to agree on what each of them will do. Very unlikely that we would have anticipated Israel-Iran to get into shooting match right when we were docking into a Iranian port. It's just that we are very luckily to be so close to a very hot area and have a very good reason to be there

Bi-lateral exercises are usually planned months in advance as both forces have to agree on what each of them will do. Very unlikely that we would have anticipated Israel-Iran to get into shooting match right when we were docking into a Iranian port. It's just that we are very luckily to be so close to a very hot area and have a very good reason to be there
You think with Israel-Palestine-Hezbollah going bat-shit crazy for almost 11 months now takes a genius to figure out that it will suck in Iran and there will be bombs and missiles flying and if we can get our military over there during this period, there is a high chance we will show up at the right time in the right place to gather intel of foreign militaries's assets ?!?

We are the LEAST vulnerable side in terms of being at risk from Israel or Iran, coz I cant think of a SINGLE other nation that has better relations than India does with Israel AND Iran as a sum total.
We are Israel's strongest ally in Asia and our relationship with Iran ranges from ' cordial' to 'frosty' at worst.

Not even murrica or Russia or China or anyone else in Europe or Asia can claim to have the same level of postive relations with BOTH of them.

@Azaad Looks like our prediction might be close to come true. Can't say what may or may not happen from now on, but if Kamala becomes first woman President then she will definitely be tested. Both Iran and China will push the envelope and test her nerves.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back