Jokes Thread

Mumbaikars will perhaps appreciate this joke more.

Mr. Nusserwanji owned a garment shop. As his two sons, Pestonji and Ardeshir graduated from college, he brought them into the business.

When Nusserwanji passed away, his sons, Mr. P. Nusserwanji and Mr. A. Nusserwanji, called a meeting.

They announced the change in the name of the firm, Nusserwanji and Sons. The new firm would have a modern touch and be known as 'Nuss Brothers' .

The aging but still sexy receptionist, Freny Fuggawalla, at this point, arose and announced she was quitting.

The brothers tried to talk her out of it.
But she responded, saying... "You aren't the one who will have to answer the phone: 'Hello, this is Nuss Brothers....... Which one do you want to talk to? Mr. P. Nuss or Mr. A. Nuss?"
😃

Mumbaikars will perhaps appreciate this joke more.

Mr. Nusserwanji owned a garment shop. As his two sons, Pestonji and Ardeshir graduated from college, he brought them into the business.

When Nusserwanji passed away, his sons, Mr. P. Nusserwanji and Mr. A. Nusserwanji, called a meeting.

They announced the change in the name of the firm, Nusserwanji and Sons. The new firm would have a modern touch and be known as 'Nuss Brothers' .

The aging but still sexy receptionist, Freny Fuggawalla, at this point, arose and announced she was quitting.

The brothers tried to talk her out of it.
But she responded, saying... "You aren't the one who will have to answer the phone: 'Hello, this is Nuss Brothers....... Which one do you want to talk to? Mr. P. Nuss or Mr. A. Nuss?"
😃

Read it in an Italian accent.

Mamma mia! he looked like a mafioso.

2 old Parsi guys are sitting in the CCI club Bar.
One looks at the other & says-
“You look familiar… where are u from?”

The 2nd bawa replies “Mumbai”
The 1st old bawa looks shocked & says
”Su vaat karech, I’m from Mumbai myself, what a small world!”

The 2nd asks the 1st “Which part?”
The 1st bawa says “Dadar.”
The 2nd bawa's stunned!
“Marare, I’m from Dadar myself! What a small world.”

The 1st bawa asks the 2nd bawa “What school did u go to?”
2nd bawa-
“Xaviers class of 77”