Khalistani Watch

They do.
Btw,look at these Empty Skulls lmao

View: https://x.com/FrontalForce/status/1848054593831182765?t=OUDY2hWv4F5ZXMq3Bc9VMw&s=19
Wtf does Russia have to do with this!🤣

RT & Sputnik India have been trolling & ruffling the feathers of these empty-breaster vermins online by "siding with Pro India narrative" lately & them being obedient dogs of North - Amerishart anglo-snakesons roaches they have to pull up such antics, because according to their subhuman master psyche Rossiya is India's friend. As per them maah mastaa enemy is maah enemy.

Hence such manchild reaction.

While not strictly related to the topic , I've linked it here for Sikhi is returning to its roots as one convert in the article declared.

Alhamdulillah !

While not strictly related to the topic , I've linked it here for Sikhi is returning to its roots as one convert in the article declared.

Alhamdulillah !

In this Bhai-Chara, they do not ask, who is the Bhai, and who is the Chara?

Alhamdulillah !

Let the reap the fruits of Bhai-Chaara. J&K's Sikh population is riddled with the Khalistani elements and many of them sympathize with the "Nizame-e-Mustafa" slogan.

Let the reap the fruits of Bhai-Chaara. J&K's Sikh population is riddled with the Khalistani elements and many of them sympathize with the "Nizame-e-Mustafa" slogan.
Many of kashmiri sicks even gave phull sapot to the mujahideen during the '90s because of the sick-sulleh bhoi bhoi sheeit,until they themselves got attacked.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back