Khalistani Watch

Last edited:

Hi jack all online thesaurus's to define Khalistan as Empty Space / Profoundly Empty Space .

I mean after all we're supposed to have a large online presence as compared to most other nationalities what to speak of ethnicities & we're supposed to be renowned for our talent in S/w.

They vandalize sites in person , we violate them online.

What are we waiting for ?

Amazing what this community gets away with.

Even so called RW Hindus will come out and say "Most Sikhs aren't like this" etc.

Pretty sure, we don't afford such leeway for the Muslim community and rightly so.
what is the difference between these khalistanis and pakistani terrorists?

In all their recent speeches they have increased their hate against Hindus. The provocations are now on our faces backed by attacks on Hindus in Punjab and outside.

This is for the record for future generations that Hindus did not start the hostility last time nor this time.

In all their recent speeches they have increased their hate against Hindus. The provocations are now on our faces backed by attacks on Hindus in Punjab and outside.

This is for the record for future generations that Hindus did not start the hostility last time nor this time.
When retaliation comes and it will they will hide and play the victim card

Victim card always. They have mastered this card better than Jihadis. The main factor is majority of Hindus still think that they are one of us. This is being played against us all time.
I might sound foolish, but I am a bit paranoid about this issue in Punjab. What could be the possible solution to STOMP this problem once for ever ? Will govt bite the bullet ? Will there be another bluestar ? Why the hell Amritpal was allowed to run for election by the govt ? After winning election why the views of his mother and Amritpal were contradicting to each other's ? Jail me uski khatirdari kyu ho rahi hai ? What is the end game here, is Hindu genocide imminent in Punjab ? Why even Congressis like ex CM Channi supporting Amritpal in Parliament ?

I might sound foolish, but I am a bit paranoid about this issue in Punjab. What could be the possible solution to STOMP this problem once for ever ? Will govt bite the bullet ? Will there be another bluestar ? Why the hell Amritpal was allowed to run for election by the govt ? After winning election why the views of his mother and Amritpal were contradicting to each other's ? Jail me uski khatirdari kyu ho rahi hai ? What is the end game here, is Hindu genocide imminent in Punjab ? Why even Congressis like ex CM Channi supporting Amritpal in Parliament ?

Contain the problem within Punjab. Let export Khalis to Canada and leave the remaining to Christ followers for conversion. Sikhism may go into death spiral.

Contain the problem within Punjab. Let export Khalis to Canada and leave the remaining to Christ followers for conversion. Sikhism may go into death spiral.
Some people say govt agencies are behind Christ conversion in Punjab to break the back of Sikhs, some say we are incompetent and western agencies/ NGOs sponsoring it, some call it generational chess being played in Punjab by foreign agencies. I don't know what the hell is going on but one thing is clear now Sikhism has been confined to Jatt Sikhs or few other communities like Khatris, Tarkhan, Rajput only, rest especially Dalit are either disillusioned or running away to Christianity. Govt can't let their guard down, Sikhism has been appropriated as Jattism very successful in Punjab atleast, although environment of gurudwaras in Haryana is still pleasant, but cocktail of religious and caste extremism is increasing among Jatt Sikhs.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back