Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

The Look on that american LT's face says it all

I have a fren who is got recommended for OTA through NCC Spl entry, you can't make this shiiet up, the IO asks her how do you differentiate a regular rifle and a long distance rifle, she says slap on a telescope thingy on top and voila, now you can shoot far
((Another one where she answered artillery regt.s use tanks))
But goes on to show their expectations from a woman candidate, or any candidate for that matter

If this is the condition of equipment of our best units , imagine how our reserve units will look in case of a full out war , we will be butchered .
Here we won't be even able to buy private gear like in ukraine.

If a war breaks out i will be out , they won't be able to conscript my ass , they can't expect me to die like a dog .

Last edited:
If this is the condition of equipment of our best units , imagine how our reserve units will look in case of a full out war , we will be butchered .
Here we won't be even able to buy private gear like in ukraine.

I am out , If a war breaks out they will not be able to conscript my ass , they can't expect me to die like a dog .
4F?

The Look on that american LT's face says it all

I have a fren who is got recommended for OTA through NCC Spl entry, you can't make this shiiet up, the IO asks her how do you differentiate a regular rifle and a long distance rifle, she says slap on a telescope thingy on top and voila, now you can shoot far
((Another one where she answered artillery regt.s use tanks))
But goes on to show their expectations from a woman candidate, or any candidate for that matter
This is nothing.

I have a friend who is a jawan with ghatak.

Once a Engg regtt officer comes to him and asks how do you fire in an encounter...

He said open fire in the direction of terrorists.

Officer says do you aim...he said theres no time to aim in combat..you have a general sense of aim without optics.

He says noo..first you aim from your iron sights then you fire.

He said ..sir i will be dead by then.

It has nothing to do with military or procurement, it's about our DNA...we're Indians.
We're extremely emotional yet extremely thick skinned. We don't know the concept of foresight. Everything happens in a chalta hai attitude. We've idolized jugaad so much that now we don't know what's called innovation.

This is how MARCOS used to be. We didn't even had slings, used freaking jute ropes.
marcos-during-26-11-v0-ml3513vxwglc1.webp
And now it's perhaps the only force in India that truly deserves to be called a Tier-I unit.
a29bde0e49eb1975724b287627390748.jpg
But for this transition we needed a 26/11 to happen. Lost 160 lives.

So wait for a proper LSCO, let us get caught with our pants down, we'll definitely get up to the standards of the fourth biggest military we're.
Though sadly we'd lose hundreds of young chaps.

<My ranting ends>

Does army has any plans to provide Artillery gunners with proper ear pros ?
Ye ear pro ka chiz hove 🙂
It has nothing to do with military or procurement, it's about our DNA...we're Indians.
We're extremely emotional yet extremely thick skinned. We don't know the concept of foresight. Everything happens in a chalta hai attitude. We've idolized jugaad so much that now we don't know what's called innovation.

This is how MARCOS used to be. We didn't even had slings, used freaking jute ropes.
View attachment 9953
And now it's perhaps the only force in India that truly deserves to be called a Tier-I unit.
View attachment 9954
But for this transition we needed a 26/11 to happen. Lost 160 lives.

So wait for a proper LSCO, let us get caught with our pants down, we'll definitely get up to the standards of the fourth biggest military we're.
Though sadly we'd lose hundreds of young chaps.

<My ranting ends>
Yaun are right on most of them but I do hope that our leadership actually wake up and do something before we are caught

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back