Naxal Maoist Insurgency

I'm no supporter of left wing extremism but they're still our countrymen, not fighting for separatist movements or anti-national but some for a genuine cause because I personally have seen some of the struggles certain tribal groups particularly have gone thru which led a few folks to join the naxal movement

Most folks on this forum might not echo the same but it's important to have some compassion towards the dead folks (on the contrary, releasing pics might only worsen the local sentiments) while ensuring the movement is completely eradicated
> They are enemies of the Indian Republic.
> Their activities are illegal and punishable offence.
> They've got blood of our Policemen and civilians on their hands.
> Nothing justifies picking a gun against your country.

I'm no supporter of left wing extremism but they're still our countrymen, not fighting for separatist movements or anti-national but some for a genuine cause because I personally have seen some of the struggles certain tribal groups particularly have gone thru which led a few folks to join the naxal movement

Most folks on this forum might not echo the same but it's important to have some compassion towards the dead folks (on the contrary, releasing pics might only worsen the local sentiments) while ensuring the movement is completely eradicated
I share the same sentiment in that I'm aware why many young tribals have joined this movement. The caste, government machinery has done injustice towards many of them and I sometimes feel sad for them.

But what is this about them "being our fellow countrymen". What, The Muslim kashmiris or the Christian kukis aren't ? Not sliding an insult to you, but the people on this forum rejoice when we see them being killed. The lol salaam guy would behead if he could get away with it.

Count updated to 36 as of now.

Total 194 killed so far this year in Chattisgarh alone.

Most folks on this forum might not echo the same and I totally oppose the way they intend to fight for their struggle but it's important to have some compassion towards the dead folks (on the contrary, releasing pics might only worsen the local sentiments) while ensuring the movement is completely eradicated

I mean they made a career out of opium trade, poppy farming and extortions but sure if you say so...

Barely two years back, tangos killed an army jawan (who was a tribal himself) at some local fair. He was a local lad and came to meet his pregnant wife back home. He was posted in Assam and not at all involved in the anti naxal ops but the tangos just did not care. Village sarpanchs of tribal dominated villages keep getting threatened and killed for opposing conversion mafia and 'getting too chummy' with the RSS just because the local maoists tend to get along with the visiting pastors and church backed NGOs (for reasons known to us all).

Are you aware that the naxals have started fielding child soldiers in massive numbers because their recruitment pipelines have (mostly) dried up? That there are literal 14 year olds among those killed in encounters? Oppression, my foot!

Last edited:
But what is this about them "being our fellow countrymen". What, The Muslim kashmiris or the Christian kukis aren't ? Not sliding an insult to you, but the people on this forum rejoice when we see them being killed. The lol salaam guy would behead if he could get away with it.

They should be killed if they don't surrender.
Y'all better see the post to which I responded instead of comprehending my post outta context. I never said anything about not killing them. As a matter of fact, they should indeed be wiped out and ensure no residual elements of their ideology remain.

My point being pics of dead naxals shouldn't be released nor should we behead them post death like how we do with paki pigs. The way these tribals and communities living in these remote regions are wired, we'd do more harm than good if we do anything on those lines. Many of em' have someone in their family as a naxal, sympathizer or part of their intel network and they often consider them as family.

Our encounters with them should be like OBL...kill em and don't give out any info on who was killed or where they're buried while implement the China-Uyghur strategy of re-education camps

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back