New Members' Introduction

Hey fellas,

It's Arihant Roy from DFI here.

I used to be the resident BJP karyakarta and RSS Swayamsevak in DFI. Henceforth,I will assume that role here.

It feels really great to see all the old hands here. So many familiar names. Had a great time there in DFI. Learnt a lot on different subjects and topics in that forum. Made many friends for life. Discussed controversial topics to death.

DFI was a home away from home. A place where I took refuge during times of hardships and when I was feeling low. Hope, to make DFB my new digital home.

My Pranams to the amazing people who made this new forum possible in the shortest possible time. I am also grateful to the new members here for the time and efforts you are giving to this forum in the form of posts and pics and for your valuable insights on any topic.

Let's hope, Defense Forum Bharat eclipses it's predecessor DFI in all measurable metrics.

PS- I will always give my 400 percent to DFB and strive hard to make the forum more interesting and lively through my posts on both military, strategic and political subjects.

And pls forgive me for this late introduction.
And yes, I am a mechanical engineer by profession.. An ardent dog and cat lover. And an unapologetic Bhakt.

GRKjAmga8AA0mm_.jpeg

Hey it's pig benis on sushy from dfi here with a new identity and a new start I am glad to be back here again . Hopefully I will continue contributing with all I have got here on new forum.
Welcome desi doomer, hope you are doing fine.
As a matter of fact we have name change option available, so let us know when you want to transition form doomer to bloomer.

Hey there,

Charlie here, I tried to change my email in DFI and apparently lost my access to posting few months ago in DFI as they were not sending any confirmation email.

It was pretty fast that you guys setup this forum. Thanks for making this happen.

After I joined DFI, I worked for two defence contractors, but often I can’t say much, only drop some hints.

Getting older and can’t post much anymore, but looking forward to you guys keeping me updated.

Regards,
Charlie

Last edited:
Sup' Guys .
GGBOZZ here from the old forum . Never contributed before but consistently followed DFI threads for over 4 years especially the Indian Economy and Semiconductor and Electronics threads . Hope this forum becomes as good as the last one . Give em' hell

My namaskarams to everyone! I identify as a defence enthusiast- happy to be here & learn. May DFB grow the Bharatiya defence community & be the default choice for all desh-premis. I wish to see Akhand Bharat becoming a reality- along with Kailash Mansarovar back in Bharat and a free Tibet. Also wish to see Bharat become the most prosperous and powerful nation on the face of this earth.

Hey guys! SammyBoi111 here from DFI...

I'm a sophomore at IIT Jodhpur and a defense-space-tech enthusiast. The rejuvenated DFBharat feels so ... appropriate.

May the gods of our land bless us, the forum and the country!

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back