New Members' Introduction

Yo @haldilal @SKC the dfb is just sending me too many emails .
I looked into profile settings I haven't clicked on send email updates then why ?
Its too irritating
Edit your email settings in the "preferences" section of your profile.

DFB hasn't sent a single manual email to any user. So, whatever emails you've received is due to your own account settings.

Screenshot 2024-07-10 011112.png

Yo,new member here. I was a lurker on DFI,but couldn't join because I didn't get the confirmation email.
Anyway,nice to meet y'all🙏.
Kemcho badhai. DFI taught me so much - may the new reincarnation DFB be fruitful. Having a forum such as this is invaluable. Thanks to all that ran DFI and those that created and will contribute to DFB
welcome back people :)

Yo @haldilal @SKC the dfb is just sending me too many emails .
I looked into profile settings I haven't clicked on send email updates then why ?
Its too irritating
When you watch any thread there is option to opt out of email notifications.
I would suggest to click unwatch and click watch button again with updated setting.

Good evening gentlemen, I am also one of the members of DFI, I was last active in DFI on October 2023, have been silent since then, I'm happy to be back again,this time in the new forum, even though I am very sad that DFI is closing down. Many of the members from DFI, might recognise me had I came back with my old user name, but this time I choose to come with a new username.
Really missed your posts in the space section .. so glad that you are here .

hi guys....i m from kumaun (uttarakhand). i m from "shauka tribe" (ancient kirati tribe of Himalayas). we live near tibbet nd uttarakhand border high himalays. unfortunately government include us in "bhotia tribe", which is mixture of different tribes of india nd tibbetan migrated tribes. we hv tibbetan, nepalese mix asian face. we r only 7000-10000 approx community, so i do self promotion everywhere 😝😂. uttarakhandi people who know "rajula malusahi" epic kumaun love story...rajula was from our shauka tribe. we r known as " the traders of Himalayas". fun fact is we r doing barter trading (things exchange) with tibbetan, untill 1962 war. this video is good basic information, if any one interested:-

View: https://youtu.be/MOnNtHGVHQQ?si=pFEGtrEJslIPqd2h

Hi all ! Karthik here, from Hyderabad, TG. Anti-LeLi, anti-congress, anti-wokeDEI&globalistshit. Was @Stalingrad at DFI. Glad to see old faces with even more enthusiasm. Wasn't much active posting on DFI, but followed regularly. Back here for the much necessary cope, ofc and a true multipolar world led by us. My only suggestion is to bring more veterans to the forum, I already see @hit&run doing a great job at it on X.
Jai Bhavani! Jai Shivaji!! Vande Mataram!!!

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back