Report Bugs

Had that been the case none of the tweets would be visible . However a couple of them are. Besides how can a handle block linking its tweets to any other place. Only the administrator which in thus case happens to be X is enabled to do so.

There's something more to this. Besides is DFI Lite linked to DFI in any way ? If yes who's running the handle ?
I am not too sure who is running that handle. If I can recall there was a mention that DFI has nothing to do with DFI light (not too sure either).

I am not too sure who is running that handle. If I can recall there was a mention that DFI has nothing to do with DFI light (not too sure either).
@haldilal DFI lite ?

I've flagged this issue multiple times before . Why's it that the news articles of certain publications linked here don't unfurl ?

I've been a member for Strat Front since its inception . I've never faced this issue there & they use Xenfro too. What have they done right ?

@hit&run ; @Suryavanshi ; @SKC
XF forums are dependent on plug-ins which Unfurls the content form external websites. These Plug-ins have support for major international publications but not all. It is not possible to get all links supported by them.​

Last edited:
Had that been the case none of the tweets would be visible . However a couple of them are. Besides how can a handle block linking its tweets to any other place. Only the administrator which in thus case happens to be X is enabled to do so.

There's something more to this. Besides is DFI Lite linked to DFI in any way ? If yes who's running the handle ?
We are at mercy of X.com and their staff. They mark content sensitive randomly or some tweets gets marked and some are left.​

The same was stressed repeatedly on previous forum to always post a screenshot when embedding tweets. This also helps reduce dead space as many accounts get banned.
Yup I always make sure to post Screenshots and then the link. Helps when most accounts get nuked etc.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back