Report Bugs

Had that been the case none of the tweets would be visible . However a couple of them are. Besides how can a handle block linking its tweets to any other place. Only the administrator which in thus case happens to be X is enabled to do so.

There's something more to this. Besides is DFI Lite linked to DFI in any way ? If yes who's running the handle ?
I am not too sure who is running that handle. If I can recall there was a mention that DFI has nothing to do with DFI light (not too sure either).

I am not too sure who is running that handle. If I can recall there was a mention that DFI has nothing to do with DFI light (not too sure either).
@haldilal DFI lite ?

I've flagged this issue multiple times before . Why's it that the news articles of certain publications linked here don't unfurl ?

I've been a member for Strat Front since its inception . I've never faced this issue there & they use Xenfro too. What have they done right ?

@hit&run ; @Suryavanshi ; @SKC
XF forums are dependent on plug-ins which Unfurls the content form external websites. These Plug-ins have support for major international publications but not all. It is not possible to get all links supported by them.​

Last edited:
Had that been the case none of the tweets would be visible . However a couple of them are. Besides how can a handle block linking its tweets to any other place. Only the administrator which in thus case happens to be X is enabled to do so.

There's something more to this. Besides is DFI Lite linked to DFI in any way ? If yes who's running the handle ?
We are at mercy of X.com and their staff. They mark content sensitive randomly or some tweets gets marked and some are left.​

The same was stressed repeatedly on previous forum to always post a screenshot when embedding tweets. This also helps reduce dead space as many accounts get banned.
Yup I always make sure to post Screenshots and then the link. Helps when most accounts get nuked etc.

Page loading is taking very long time. It’s just for me or others too are facing this issue. Billa bhai, call your tech guy
@haldilal
Most definitely an issue on your end. The site's speed is normal for me.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back