Russian Ukrainian War

What I said:
'There are certainly some [Nazis in Ukraine], just as in Russia there are certainly some people with ultra-right wing views. Same as there are some in UK, India, eastern Europe and elsewhere.'

Simple statement. If you want to try to shoot it down, how about firing some facts at it?
that statement does not address the fact, that unlike UK, Eastern Europe, elsewhere, Nazis are not part of the government like Ukraine, nor do their leaders go to other countries and formally honour living breathing actual ww2 nazi war criminal like ukraine did.

Also, India has no nazis. Zero. Nazis require belief in white supremacy. Not possible in India.

Pro-Russian asses, get ready to be barbecue. Now when they start farting out of indignation, they only have time to bring a match.

13596412.jpg
photo_2024-09-26_20-36-22 копия.jpg

Pro-Russian asses, get ready to be barbecue. Now when they start farting out of indignation, they only have time to bring a match.

View attachment 10583
View attachment 10584
Back in Feb. of this year Zelensky said only 31k Ukrainian soldiers were killed. Lets say its now 40k. The Kyiv independent reports Russia total losses of 649,170. It does seem like Ukraine is winning, but are they really?

View attachment 10583
View attachment 10584
Get ready? For what? The Kyiv independent and you have been reporting the huge number of losses for Russia since February of 2022. I don't remember anything happening each time the Kyiv independent reports Russia losses.

General Staff: Russia has lost 649,170 troops in Ukraine since Feb. 24, 2022​

by The Kyiv Independent news deskSeptember 27, 2024 8:14 AM1 min read

1727439604905.png

Last edited:

View attachment 10583
View attachment 10584
Wow! You've posted the Kyiv independent's numbers at least 20 times. The numbers don't match, do they? For example the Kyiv ind. reports 18678 artillery systems losses, but you "new" source only reports 1860, did they forget to add a zero? Well since they reported a total of 14k armored vehicles and transports, and the Kyiv ind. reported 38k, I would say no. UAVs? Your new source 442, the Kyiv ind. 16031. That's over 30 times more, which is equal to 3000% more. Somebody's lying.

View attachment 10583
View attachment 10584
Everyone knows why you posted this today. You always try and distract from reality with your bullshit. Today the reality in Ugledar is this and it doesn't look too good.

Funny, but after I took a look the only search results I got about 2.7, was the explosion on the Richter scale that happened in Toropets.
You are not searching well.

View: https://x.com/comrealiti/status/1839351157581623598
Here people find various irrelevant nonsense - about Zaluzhny, about "Azov". But they keep silent about the relevant - about how Germany recently transferred 400 million dollars and weapons and how the US announced a new aid package for 2.4 billion dollars.
photo_2024-09-27_13-50-17.jpg
I already said: AGM-154 (JSOW) with our jet engine will be coming soon.
Our 400mm missiles (250 km) for M142/270 are not listed here yet.

It looks like the Europeans are taking a more independent approach to supporting Ukraine. I like the efforts to support Ukraine to be divorced from (in my view) the American vision of the Ukraine war being a means to weaken Russia in some superpower versus superpower proxy contest.

Next I would like the French to authorise Ukraine use of Scalp to strike wherever it chooses, whether in Ukraine or Russia. You never know, US's lackey Britain might then dare to do the same. I like the idea of Britain deciding how its Storm Shadow missiles are used, not the US!

It looks like the Europeans are taking a more independent approach to supporting Ukraine. I like the efforts to support Ukraine to be divorced from (in my view) the American vision of the Ukraine war being a means to weaken Russia in some superpower versus superpower proxy contest.

Next I would like the French to authorise Ukraine use of Scalp to strike wherever it chooses, whether in Ukraine or Russia. You never know, US's lackey Britain might then dare to do the same. I like the idea of Britain deciding how its Storm Shadow missiles are used, not the US!
Good thinking, but unfortunately Storm shadow uses components procured from US, thus it needs US approval for export and, in this case, striking inside the heart of Russia.

Good thinking, but unfortunately Storm shadow uses components procured from US, thus it needs US approval for export and, in this case, striking inside the heart of Russia.
True. A substantial amount of F-35 is built in Britain by BAE Systems. I guess that means the UK can equally dictate how it is used by the USAF.

True. A substantial amount of F-35 is built in Britain by BAE Systems. I guess that means the UK can equally dictate how it is used by the USAF.
Not dictate use by USAF, but I'd imagine UK could theoretically stop export of key F35 parts to halt a potential sale of F35 by USA, or its terms of sale.

Footage of the strike by the Russian kamikaze drone "Lancet-51" on the Ukrainian radar P-19 "Dunai" near Novoukrainka. The Soviet mobile two-coordinate radar P-19 was adopted into service in 1974 and is designed to detect airborne objects at a range of up to 160 kilometers and an altitude of up to 6,000 meters. As a result of the strike by the drone "Lancet", the radar P-19 was destroyed, the crew servicing the radar was not harmed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6DsfKdCqBI

Wow! You've posted the Kyiv independent's numbers at least 20 times. The numbers don't match, do they? For example the Kyiv ind. reports 18678 artillery systems losses, but you "new" source only reports 1860, did they forget to add a zero? Well since they reported a total of 14k armored vehicles and transports, and the Kyiv ind. reported 38k, I would say no. UAVs? Your new source 442, the Kyiv ind. 16031. That's over 30 times more, which is equal to 3000% more. Somebody's lying.
What a tedious livestock you are.
It also says: Visually confirmed, and you are quoting General Staff data. They have much more intelligence. Some of it may be wrong. For example: The antiaircrafter does not see his target only on the monitor. He launched an AD missile, but the Russian pilot did an anti-missile maneuver and disappeared from the radar screen. There is no target, the AD missile was launched and they record him as destroyed.
Sometimes it is the other way around, when they do not believe the battalion commander (so that he does not get extra money) and demand evidence. But there is none and there is no record of the destroyed target.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back