Tactical Gear & Equipments

Well I just want to ask what kind of Vision Systems are best in each of the scenario. I found out that there are generally five types of situations we find ourselves in.
1. Close Quarters Urban Battles in Kashmir for Rashtriya Rifles and also NSG against Terrorists.
2. Medium to Long Range in Jungle and Mountainous Terrain for Assam Rifles and CRPF Cobras against Maoists, Insurgents and Rebels in NE.
3. Troops when deployed in Indo-Chinese Border and Indo-Pakistani Borders both as a Guard and also Fight element.
4. BSF when deployed in lesser threat borders like Bangladesh and Myanmar where there is more concern of infiltrators.
5. Generic Army Infantry.

Options can be
A. Quad NVGs
B. Monocular NVG
C. Monocular NVG+ Thermal Sight on each eye
D. Thermal Sights only
E. Binocular NVG

You can add on Rifle Mounted Thermal/Night Vision if you want.

Well I just want to ask what kind of Vision Systems are best in each of the scenario. I found out that there are generally five types of situations we find ourselves in.
1. Close Quarters Urban Battles in Kashmir for Rashtriya Rifles and also NSG against Terrorists.
2. Medium to Long Range in Jungle and Mountainous Terrain for Assam Rifles and CRPF Cobras against Maoists, Insurgents and Rebels in NE.
3. Troops when deployed in Indo-Chinese Border and Indo-Pakistani Borders both as a Guard and also Fight element.
4. BSF when deployed in lesser threat borders like Bangladesh and Myanmar where there is more concern of infiltrators.
5. Generic Army Infantry.

Options can be
A. Quad NVGs
B. Monocular NVG
C. Monocular NVG+ Thermal Sight on each eye
D. Thermal Sights only
E. Binocular NVG

You can add on Rifle Mounted Thermal/Night Vision if you want.
Nvgs for cqb and thermals for mid and long range hope this helps

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/nxmNyi4srP8?si=hugGSk2nDIbUeycI

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back