Tactical Gear & Equipments

Wierd gear
and btw if you look at the channel you will see that they are constantly working on it and evolving thier gear all this look soft armour only in thier older vid gear look different and in new one gear look different i doubt any indian company is working at this level

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/3XxRT3Sie3g?si=bsC5x6U-XlTKlA31

Weird innovative and creative as for your doubt comment they are right from where they are Companies are trying to first make Army understand the basic need of a damn PC and then trying to fullfill that damn basic need their is no scope for innovation where would those companies fund their innovation from? And if funded what will they do with those innovation? Hang them up in their office? It's taking years of hardwork to sell Army a basic thing called plate carrier in 2024 if you think Army would ever give these a think again brother.. and for export man Indian companies don't have that trust yet especially for innovation where their are many companies already and doing good too so competition is tough gonna be hard to crack for Indian company and completely rely on it to run the company that's just impossible that's just my thoughts @VictorDelta4 correct me if I am wrong.

Weird innovative and creative as for your doubt comment they are right from where they are Companies are trying to first make Army understand the basic need of a damn PC and then trying to fullfill that damn basic need their is no scope for innovation where would those companies fund their innovation from? And if funded what will they do with those innovation? Hang them up in their office? It's taking years of hardwork to sell Army a basic thing called plate carrier in 2024 if you think Army would ever give these a think again brother.. and for export man Indian companies don't have that trust yet especially for innovation where their are many companies already and doing good too so competition is tough gonna be hard to crack for Indian company and completely rely on it to run the company that's just impossible that's just my thoughts @VictorDelta4 correct me if I am wrong.
bang on.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back