Zorawar Light Tank

Looks like the LM unit can be attached to both sides of the turret. I wonder if two LM units can be attached at the same time, so the tank will have 4 instead of 2 LMs. If not all, at least the command tanks can be equipped with 4 LMs.

I still can't get over how good this thing looks.

When I heard DODO was going to design a light tank I had mentally prepared myself to see perhaps the worst-looking thing to have ever traversed the Earth on tracks. A modified BMP hull with a stupid looking turret was what I had in mind.

But this thing's hull turned out to be sleek AF...and it comes with a modern, contemporary turret from a leading international OEM. I mean when did they get this good at managing a project and defining goals?? :love:

I just hope against hope that the FRCV program plays out just as well.

I still can't get over how good this thing looks.

When I heard DODO was going to design a light tank I had mentally prepared myself to see perhaps the worst-looking thing to have ever traversed the Earth on tracks. A modified BMP hull with a stupid looking turret was what I had in mind.

But this thing's hull turned out to be sleek AF...and it comes with a modern, contemporary turret from a leading international OEM. I mean when did they get this good at managing a project and defining goals?? :love:

I just hope against hope that the FRCV program plays out just as well.
Well I really think the experience with K9 Thunder with L&T worked out. We really should give one to two chances of screwdriver giri to private companies especially since they haven't ventured into any thing without support initially.
Had it been some gormint owned companies who had monopoly for decades, sure they would had made a abomination looking thing.
Deranged CCP Bots and others couldn't stomach it on Reddit since their junk literally shakes everything they fire their tank.

Well I really think the experience with K9 Thunder with L&T worked out. We really should give one to two chances of screwdriver giri to private companies especially since they haven't ventured into any thing without support initially.
Had it been some gormint owned companies who had monopoly for decades, sure they would had made a abomination looking thing.
Deranged CCP Bots and others couldn't stomach it on Reddit since their junk literally shakes everything they fire their tank.
L&T FYI, works far beyond screwdrivergiri.

Private companies, especially giants like L&T and Godrej do have their own tech and knowhow and manufacturing abilities which may not be available with government PSUs like DRDO.

These companies are India's lockheed and Boeing equivalents, currently in nascent stages.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back