Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Stein

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oliver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vermin Supreme

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
USA is a 1 party state for all intents and purposes.

All their institutions are more or less captured by Democrats.

If Trump wins this election, it'll be because the deep state wants him to. For those naive people thinking Trump is a rebel etc, it's all rhetoric. Trump is thoroughly compromised and if anything, he's merely controlled opposition i.e to prop up a hero to the normal public.

View: https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1838312276962443645

View: https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1838335787873771952

If Trump wins this election, it'll be because the deep state wants him to. For those naive people thinking Trump is a rebel etc, it's all rhetoric. Trump is thoroughly compromised and if anything, he's merely controlled opposition i.e to prop up a hero to the normal public.

Not entirely accurate. Yes, USA is effectively a sham democracy with lobby control - the lobby control of corporates vs the deep state. However, US deep state itself has a two-party system : the globalist vs the monroe doctrinarians.
Monroe doctrinists are the more 'traditional' of the deep state power base in US, with their ' fuck the old world, USA sticks to the americas and no one comes to americas without our permission but we dont go out of americas either' doctrine, given that american independence was founded on ' fuck what people in the old world(Europe) wants'.

Through the rise of railways, mass immigration came into USA and the 1850s-ww1 saw the germination & rise of the globalists in USA. The first real globalist US president was actually Woodrow Wilson, who nearly single-handedly engineered American intervention in ww1 ( the senate and HoR were against it) but globalists beat a retreat under the great depression & hitlerite era. Only with fall of hitler and US being the only capitalist industralist power left, did the globalist steadily take over and turn USA into ' team america world police' interventionist, but the embers of the monroe doctrinists are not completely dead yet.
Trump represents those basically- his view of US world politics reflects this ' europe pay more to nato, arabs pay more for your bases etc' mentality but is far more interventionist INSIDE the americas ( Mexico pay for the wall, canada do this, re-launch war on drugs in colombia etc etc).

Actually Democrats have been better with India than Republicans
Trump is a maverick , you never know what will he do . He can disrupt the global order which could have negative implications for India

During Trump presidency China got a lot of space to maneuver as America started loosen its grip in world stage . Since Biden China is better managed and controlled (Galwan happened during Trump presidency)
He consider India as a Trade deal abuser so we may have tough time under his presidency but he has a good relation with Modi so we never know

Kamala on the other hand will have little to no say like Biden , They will be controlled by Deep state with leftist policy makers and DEI hires
China will be tamed under her presidency and India may have some benefits , however they hate modi so modi might have tough time dealing with them also not to mention they will look for every opportunity to bring down this government by using George soros

Democrats right now are winning because Trump missed bus in debate with Kamala and left media picked it up and circulated propaganda , personally debate was not that bad for Trump as projected by media but that is what propaganda do.
The only reason I want Democrat is lose is I want to see leftist cry.

Trump is a maverick , you never know what will he do . He can disrupt the global order which could have negative implications for India

During Trump presidency China got a lot of space to maneuver as America started loosen its grip in world stage . Since Biden China is better managed and controlled (Galwan happened during Trump presidency)
He consider India as a Trade deal abuser so we may have tough time under his presidency but he has a good relation with Modi so we never know

Kamala on the other hand will have little to no say like Biden , They will be controlled by Deep state with leftist policy makers and DEI hires
China will be tamed under her presidency and India may have some benefits , however they hate modi so modi might have tough time dealing with them also not to mention they will look for every opportunity to bring down this government by using George soros

Democrats right now are winning because Trump missed bus in debate with Kamala and left media picked it up and circulated propaganda , personally debate was not that bad for Trump as projected by media but that is what propaganda do.

At this stage, disruption of global order isnt likely to result in negative implications for India.
Trump was far more anti-China than Biden is and far more pro-Russia than the Democrats are. We want an America that is more anti-China and less anti-Russia than it is currently as well, so Trump is objectively a superior choice for us.

Brown Sipoy hate leftist in Europe/America but show absolute love for them in India.

This person want Rahul Gandhi as PM in India but want Trump in America??

Deceit is the only art of Abrahamic religions.

Now some Guilt ridden Dhimmi Hindus have to come to edit my post.

Okay, so because IT and Finance companies are mostly immigrant dominated from India, China and other nations and mineral, weapon and airline companies are more anglo saxon dominated, there fore such a difference?

No. When you are at critical juncture you don't joke. Do you joke about the day which is very crucial to you??? Never.

Now he is feeling himself on that place and not joking at all. He really wants Trump as president.
What does you mean by "you dont joke at critical phase" .
Anyways, I don't want Trump to win . What I want is Civil war in USA after election.

This race looks tougher for Harris than for Trump.
For example, Virginia looks very tight this time around.
If Harris loses Virginia, it's curtains for her. The race would be done at that point.

Even if Harris Virginia and fails to win all of Michigan, Wisconsin and above all Pennsylvania, it's again curtains for her.

I don't know why Anti-Trump media are increasingly writing the headline similar to what they used to write pre-2016 elections. They wrote Hillary winning 2016 was a foregone conclusion. A magazine even printed on their cover "Madam President" with a photo of Hillary even before election day. Such was their confidence in Hillary winning in 2016. Fuck, even Hillary congratulated herself on her birthday on Twitter as "Happy birthday to next President of USA".

Now all polls they have conducted are showing only a slight edge for Kamala but they are still within the margin of error. That does not look like Kamala leading by many percentage points. Most importantly they said after 2016 elections the silent majority voted for Trump. This crowd when asked by pollsters will say they will vote for Democratic nominee but at the voting booth they press the ballot for Trump. Because supporting Trump is so taboo lot of them don't admit to supporting him. Some overtly support him and most of them don't.

Look at the recent polls.

Screenshot 2024-09-26 150023.jpg

Swing states

Screenshot 2024-09-26 150048.jpg

The polls are suggesting too close to call. If the election is decided by a razor thin margin then expect Trump supporters to riot again.

I don't know why Anti-Trump media are increasingly writing the headline similar to what they used to write pre-2016 elections. They wrote Hillary winning 2016 was a foregone conclusion. A magazine even printed on their cover "Madam President" with a photo of Hillary even before election day. Such was their confidence in Hillary winning in 2016. Fuck, even Hillary congratulated herself on her birthday on Twitter as "Happy birthday to next President of USA".

Now all polls they have conducted are showing only a slight edge for Kamala but they are still within the margin of error. That does not look like Kamala leading by many percentage points. Most importantly they said after 2016 elections the silent majority voted for Trump. This crowd when asked by pollsters will say they will vote for Democratic nominee but at the voting booth they press the ballot for Trump. Because supporting Trump is so taboo lot of them don't admit to supporting him. Some overtly support him and most of them don't.

Look at the recent polls.

View attachment 10510

Swing states

View attachment 10511

The polls are suggesting too close to call. If the election is decided by a razor thin margin then expect Trump supporters to riot again.
The problem is Republicans are doing much worse this time compared 2016 on campaign and publicity.
They have poor speakers only good one is Vivek who is alone doing the job for them.

Trump is getting old and cant rallies in same way. They are not polishing their new line of leaders with latest way of connecting with people and how to talk to general public which is something Democrats excels at.​

What does you mean by "you dont joke at critical phase" .
Anyways, I don't want Trump to win . What I want is Civil war in USA after election.

Yes, you don't joke when you serious about something.

You know, Trump is loosing so you want civil war this show you are very serious for Trump.

Accept, what I have said. Abrahamic don't have morals they see religion first.

Yes, you don't joke when you serious about something.

You know, Trump is loosing so you want civil war this show you are very serious for Trump.

Accept, what I have said. Abrahamic don't have morals they see religion first.
Bhai , I don't care about Trump or Kamala , like I don't care who wins between Israel and Palestine.
The only thing I want is entertainment which is what we will get on 10 November

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back