Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Stein

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oliver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vermin Supreme

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
Based on the new Russian Nuke doctrine, Trump must win, if Harris wins folk, WW3 in 2025/26 is pretty much a given. I don't give two shits what Trump ever did but our Negro must win. Start praying, things are a lot worse than we know when it comes to NATO/ Russian hot potato.

People in the EU/US are walking around like headless chickens; I for one do not want that Russia resumes nuke testing which can be done any time, good luck with the markets next day; we'd be going back to a time where live nukes would be patrolling and we're pretty much driving off that cliff.

As for Trump, it's laughable to say he's from estab. if anything time and time again he's been the outsider and tried to tame various power centers but he's still one guy and both demorats and repubs got snakes plenty. As for China, did people forget the trade war which was ongoing, China was having a tough time under Trump and COVID seems like a response to that. I care less what he said about India or China, India can and should be able to tame China by itself.

Niggas asking for civil war in the US are being silly too, again a US economic crash will impact every one. What we need is Trump the Don.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back