Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Stein

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oliver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vermin Supreme

Votes: 7 7.3%

• Total voters
Sepoys like them are always high on copium that "Some day gora saars and mems will accept them and let them be on a higher post in their gormint".
View attachment 12637
Waiting till Vivek saar too converts to the (((True Christian Faith))).

Vivek saar atleast has some semblance of a spine among ABCD/PIO/NRIs who live there for now.
If he dumps his religion he'll lose that also, and no whitey will vote him either.

See the thing is for whitey, he will always remain a "shitskin streetshitter" inspite of conversion.

Here in India thanks to greens making everything about mazhub, by default everyone here sees things in perspective of religion, "Abrahamic" vs "Dharmic" etc

In the West nobody gives a fuck about religion, it is all about White vs Non-White, especially in Burgerstan.

Vivek saar atleast has some semblance of a spine among ABCD/PIO/NRIs who live there for now.
If he dumps his religion he'll lose that also, and no whitey will vote him either.

See the thing is for whitey, he will always remain a "shitskin streetshitter" inspite of conversion.
Dinesh D'Souza case,he is already a christian but none of the gora saars and voters of Repoop give shit about him.
Here in India thanks to greens making everything about mazhub, by default everyone here sees things in perspective of religion, "Abrahamic" vs "Dharmic" etc

In the West nobody gives a fuck about religion, it is all about White vs Non-White, especially in Burgerstan.
Spot on.

Coolies like Vivek or Dinesh Dsouza before him will never be anywhere close to a position of power so idk why they bother

they are not stupid, they are trying to buy airtime for free by being in the spotlight, buying airtime is very costly anywhere in the world, more so in U.S. it's an investment, for their future professional/business ventures. polarising talking points get more views and airtime.

in U.S, when you see these joint address in their parliament, you will see politicians standing next to the aisle, they are there because of the extra seconds they get to be on TV channels when camera pans along with their leadership or foreign dignitary walks along the aisle. some of their politicians comes hours before to occupy those seats just to get that extra seconds of TV airtime. i think i picked this up from CNN years ago, when it used to be a bit watchable.

same reason some of our political commentators and politicians (including wannabes) make controversial statements, it's just business.

Last edited:
Dinesh D'Souza case,he is already a christian but none of the gora saars and voters of Repoop give shit about him.

Spot on.

Only contribution of Coomala Harris's father to her life was his sperm, she was raised by her Tam Bram mom and is married to a (((whitey)))

The only contribution of Barak Ubama's father was also the same, he was raised by his hippy gori momma, it is a miracle he married Michael *cough* "Michelle" *cough*

Yet both in elections say that since they are the BLACKEST presidential candidate, so BLACK jaat-bhois must vote for them :bplease:

This is the reality of Burgerland

Vivek and other Indians will have to do this right/left mujra since Indians are not 10% of the population there so the race card won't work like it does usually

Hard disagree! The likes of Vivek and Nikki has no place in the MAGA camp primarily because the party functions like the personal family business of Donald (and his buddies) and ideologically, has been drifting extreme right for quite a while. The way the party is now, there is just no place for a brown/black skinned person at the topmost echelon. Else, the Muricans do a great job integrating people into the 'mainstream'. Your assertions might hold true in some European nations (especially, the former Soviet bloc countries) - not in the US.

Last edited:
Hard disagree! The likes of Vivek and Nikki has no place in the MAGA camp primarily because the party functions like the personal family business of Donald (and his buddies) and ideologically, has been drifting extreme right for quite a while. The way the party is now, there is just no place for a brown/black skinned person at the topmost echelon. Else, the Muricans do a great job integrating people into the 'mainstream'. Your assertions might hold true in some European nations (especially, the former Soviet bloc countries) - not in the US.
There will literally never be a yt+yt democrat ticket ever again. Keeping the republicans "pure" is their last refuge so yea . Vivek will always be reduced to a brown guy that can go and fight with democrats without being called a racist :bplease:

Trump overtakes Harris, has 4% more chance to win, shows latest US presidential election forecast​

1729500865998.jpeg

Trump makes french fries in 15 mins, then says -

“I’ve now worked for 15 minutes more than Kamala,” Trump told reporters, repeating his claim that Harris “never worked at McDonald’s.”

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1848081424781295828

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1848061684583125392

Trump overtakes Harris, has 4% more chance to win, shows latest US presidential election forecast​

View attachment 12895

“I’ve now worked for 15 minutes more than Kamala,” Trump told reporters, repeating his claim that Harris “never worked at McDonald’s.”

Gotta give it to the Americans this guy is kicking even in his late 70s and judging by his health he will continue to stay healthy till his 80s.

Most Indian old folks body break down after 70 losing most of their muscles, bones and ligaments.

One might consider him in an exception but American oldies in general do better than ours.

Is is the surplus protein? Or just better diet?

Gotta give it to the Americans this guy is kicking even in his late 70s and judging by his health he will continue to stay healthy till his 80s.

Most Indian old folks body break down after 70 losing most of their muscles, bones and ligaments.

One might consider him in an exception but American oldies in general do better than ours.

You can find Americans driving their cars as lates as 95–98-year-old. They still walk with stick till late 80s and early 90s. All those years spending time in hiking and camping make them quick capable of taking care of them alone without much of external help. Pension and old age govt allowances also help a lot.

Also, seems like Reds have learn the new ways of reaching out to population and engaging with popular Podcasters, YouTubers, etc these days.
I hardly see similar engagement by Dems towards their voter base.​

We don't know what he eats behind closed doors. You bet he eats organic food sourced from organic farm. Trump usually shows off that he is eating fast food on his private jet or for photo ops. But these are just for his PR to connect to his mass audience. Warren Buffet another billionaire shows he is drinking Coca-Cola and eating at Mcdonalds. This is a facade because Buffet holds stock in Coca-Cola and once upon a time in Mcdonalds as well. His Coca-Cola stock holdings is valued at $28 billion and is 10% of the Berkshire Hathaway portfolio.

You can't make it to 80's if your diet is fast food and sugary beverages. If you think Buffet who is 94 drinks Coca-Cola behind closed doors, then I have a bridge to sell you. Having said that it is believed to be a fact that Trump doesn't drink alcohol or smoke.

We don't know what he eats behind closed doors. You bet he eats organic food sourced from organic farm. Trump usually shows off that he is eating fast food on his private jet or for photo ops. But these are just for his PR to connect to his mass audience. Warren Buffet another billionaire shows he is drinking Coca-Cola and eating at Mcdonalds. This is a facade because Buffet holds stock in Coca-Cola and once upon a time in Mcdonalds as well. His Coca-Cola stock holdings is valued at $28 billion and is 10% of the Berkshire Hathaway portfolio.

You can't make it to 80's if your diet is fast food and sugary beverages. If you think Buffet who is 94 drinks Coca-Cola behind closed doors, then I have a bridge to sell you. Having said that it is believed to be a fact that Trump doesn't drink alcohol or smoke.

The rich even here have corporate mukt food supply chains for their own private consumption. i.e vegetables grown on farms owned by them, animals raised on ranches owned by them, milk items from the aforementioned animals, even meat

View attachment 12895

On one hand we have Senile Trump and in other hand we have unhinged kamala.
Tough times

On one hand we have Senile Trump and in other hand we have unhinged kamala.
Tough times

1 out of 3000 billionaires (globally) with his name on Properties across, Miami, Chicago, Florida, New York, New Delhi, Mumbai, 1 among 8 billion people, defeated a machine politician a turd name Hillary Clinton, goes bankrupt several times yet comes back every time stronger, had the best economy for a US president in the last 50 years, takes a shot to head, gets up and pumps his fist. Yet somehow he's senile and the keyboard masturbator over here is a genius huh.

Donald Trump at age 78 is out working your retarded and lazy argument, several times a day.

Stop being a total retard.

Trump don't drink or smoke, I think it's all a mind game. DJT is a genius, extremely high willpower person, the will to continue and keep busy can keep a person going for a long time.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back