A peak into Abhrahmic Psychosphere.

Suryavanshi

Administrator
Administrator
I have some very interesting take on the Three abrahmic religion and some observations I have made during my lifetime.

I will keep it very civil and maintain decorum throughout the thread and request other members to do so as well.

I will start with this.

The red heifers sacrifice

View: https://youtu.be/b7l081WLvsU?feature=shared

A few months ago some red cows were brought into Israel for sacrificing.

The jews believe this will lead them to build some temple holy to jews.

Christian believe this is part of the several prophecies preceding the return of Jesus so they are quite amped up about it.

Muslims belive this will lead to the rise of dajjal and hence are very fearful.

Youtube commemt section is a window to any Pshycosphere.

Screenshot-20241001-145544-You-Tube.jpg

As you cab see Christians are very amped up.

Screenshot-20241001-145645-You-Tube.jpg

Some wild conspiracy which is subscribed to by many.
It will get back to this once I cover the Christians part of the pscychosphere.

Screenshot-20241001-145731-You-Tube.jpg

Some skeptical fellas as well.

Screenshot-20241001-145744-You-Tube.jpg

Some euro Christians sheds further skepticism.

Some muslim reacting while the usual cursing is there.

Some muslim are more bothered what the Hindus are feeling like from the whole thing

Screenshot-20241001-153129-You-Tube.jpg

Screenshot-20241001-152502-You-Tube.jpg

Screenshot-20241001-152308-You-Tube.jpg

Youtube commemt section is a window to any Pshycosphere.

Prots based on their garbage theology think that the kikels building the Third Temple will cause the Apocalypse( predicted in Book of Revelations ) this is also the "return of Jesus" i.e the end times similar to your Kalyug and Kalki avatar coming to finish it once and for all, and they actively want that.

It is another thing that "forcing God's hand" is absolutely haram but then prots will prot.

Kikels buying red heifers is part of an Old Testament ritual to absolve one of his sins, it has to be sacrificed inside the temple though which don't exist anymore, but then since the Romans destroyed the 2nd Temple they have made up all kinds of wrong theology so who knows what this flavor of Jew is doing.

Afaik most of the jooz don't have animal sacrifice anymore since the 2nd Temple is gone and there is that Al-Aqsa Masjid where it should be so...

btw rebuilding the Temple will need them to get rid of the aforementioned Masjid, don't think that is possible in our lifetime because of the green nations around Israel.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back