Bangladesh Watch - News,Updates and Discussions

Assholes managed to bring the so-called 'Hindu right wing' into a report on alleged killings of illegal trespassers at an international border - these gender confused far left oonga boongas are here to peddle their agenda only; they give a flying fuck about bangladeshi Hindus dying at the border. Heck, I would say they are deliberately cherrypicking on the Hindu tresspassers because almost all the folks killed at the border are M only (the local Bangla media actually report those incidents so I know what I am writing about).

red herring, an attempt to channel "hindu" public anger towards GoI.
they will try again and again, after all their mandate is to protect the BD revolution project.

In a first, the Border Security Force (BSF) is writing to the authorities to cancel the Aadhaar cards of suspected Bangladeshi nationals who are apprehended along the eastern border while entering or leaving the country

In a first, the Border Security Force (BSF) is writing to the authorities to cancel the Aadhaar cards of suspected Bangladeshi nationals who are apprehended along the eastern border while entering or leaving the country

UIDAI may well cancel the card under instructions of the GoI but what happens if someone moves the SC & Chandrachooth & his merry men run riot ?

UIDAI may well cancel the card under instructions of the GoI but what happens if someone moves the SC & Chandrachooth & his merry men run riot ?

Aadhar has an inbuilt legal boogaloo.

>AADHAR IS NOT PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
>But Aadhar can be used to obtain Passport

1727780210908.png

I mean we all know that Aadhar was an Infosyswala-Congi-US joint project to harvest biometric data of crores of Indians anyway, just like they had a similar program in Afghanduland but then the Talibs used the same data to kill previous regime collaborators after gora ran the fuck away.

Why the current govt didn't tighten the aforementioned legal boogalo or make changes to this is beyond me.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back